This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Andrew Allemann is the publisher of Domain Name Wire, a trade publication for the domain name industry. It has been quotes in the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and on NPR.
One of the leading experts on domain names, Andrew is prepared to talk bout domain investing, domain selection, and why domain choices are critical to businesses of all sizes.
- How to choose a domain name
- Alternatives to .com domains and if you should consider them
- Investing in domain names
- How can I find the right domain for my company?
- What's the "radio test" and why is it so important when selecting a name?
- Should I consider extensions other than .com?
- How can I get started investing in domain names?
For good shows, I will tweet a link to the podcast episode on my Twitter feed with over 35,000 followers