This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
How can the psychology of money affect your business? What is your money mindset? That's where my work starts. Once you get through that, you can move forward.
I've created an online community where millennials can learn how to make money online and actually enjoy their financial journeys. My ever-growing community is currently made up of over 30,000 individuals across social media and email subscriber channels and I have an additional 70,000 social media followers.
I wrote the Amazon best-seller, "Make Money Your Honey: A Spirited Entrepreneur's Guide to Having a Love Affair with Work and Money". My blog was a 2015 Plutus Award Finalist for Best Personal Finance Blog for Millennials.
I am committed to helping millennials (and anyone who wants to join us) have a better relationship with work and money by means of personal finance education and entrepreneurship.
Additionally, I’m a digital marketing consultant for small business owners and startups who want to increase sales and revenue with their online brands.
The world’s fascination with money--and my own need to learn about healthy financial habits--led me to start my career in 2010 as a freelance writer specializing in personal finance, career, business, and millennials.
Since then my company has expanded to creating business and finances content marketing and financial education courses for companies like Credit Karma, Discover, Wells Fargo, Intuit and more.
I’ve spoken nationally for The Financial Blogger Conference, Femfessionals, and American Student Assistance. I’ve worked on campaigns as an influencer for companies like Comcast and Quickbooks. My work has been featured in Forbes, The Huffington Post, Inc, Seventeen, and Business Insider among other publications in print and digital media.
When I'm not making money my honey you can find me drinking Cuban coffee, collecting gemstones, hanging out with my crazy Cuban family or enjoying the view of Biscayne Bay from my balcony.
- Personal finance
- Millennials and money
- Online business tips
- Marketing, sales for new entrepreneurs
- Finances in the Latino community
- Coaching future business leaders
- Entrepreneurism - it's the great new way
- Writing about your business
- Publishing your work
- Why are millennials so attracted to entrepreneurship?
- What advice do you have for bloggers?
- What money tips do you recommend to people who want to be bloggers/influencers?
- What are common struggles you see among small business owners?
- How can latina women take advantage of the economic climate?
- What should small business owners be looking for in their market research?
- Why is it important to have multiple sources of income?
- How can someone increase their chances of building a career as an influencer in 2018?
- What are common money fears people experience?
- What tips do you have for overcoming money fears?
CEO Money TV: Financial Tips for Entrepreneurs with Amanda Abella
The Thoughtful Entrepreneur - Make Money Your Honey with Amanda Abella
The Financial Grownup Podcast with Bobby Rebell - Brand Your Income Streams with Latina Entrepreneur and Influencer Amanda Abella
Entrepreneur on Fire - Fire Nation Podcast - Amanda Abella Helps Millennials Create Better Relationships With Work and Money
Informed Choice Radio - Amanda Abella, Make Money Your Honey
Podcast and Radio - Amanda Abella, The Small Biz Brain
So Money Podcast - Amanda Abella, Millennial Business Coach, and Bestselling Author
Money Tree Investing - Millennial Money Decisions with Amanda Abella
Amanda's own podcast: Make Money Your Honey
I will promote my appearance on my social media network.