This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Art Barter is CEO and cultural architect of Datron World Communications Inc., an organization he transformed from a $10 million company to a $200 million company in just six years by putting into practice the behaviors of servant leadership. He also founded the Servant Leadership Institute (SLI) as a vehicle to share his knowledge and to teach others how to inspire and equip those they influence.
Barter is the author of Farmer Able: A Fable About Servant Leadership Transforming Organizations and People From the Inside Out. In his newest work, The Servant Leadership Journal, Barter teaches the nine behaviors necessary to grow into a servant leader.
-Servant Leadership Implementation
-Servant Leadership 101
-Turn Success into Significance
-The Nine Behaviors of Servant Leadership
-Servant Leadership and Succession Planning
-Meeting People Where They Are
-The Formula for Influence
-Servant Leadership and Leading Multiple Generations
-How To Be A Profitable Servant Leader and Invest in Your Team
-Helping People Find Their Gifts
- Service is Power Podcast: https://soundcloud.com/service-is-power/ep14
- Engage for Success Podcast: https://engageforsuccess.org/show-264-the-art-of-servant-leadership
- Moving Forward Leadership: https://movingforwardleadership.com/podcast/mastering-servant-leadership-with-art-barter-episode-58/
- ManTalks Podcast: https://mantalks.com/art-barter/
- Optimal Business Daily: https://oldpodcast.com/526-an-excerpt-from-the-book-the-art-of-servant-leadership-ii-by-art-barter-on-managing-people/
- Change Creator Podcast: https://soundcloud.com/changereator/art-barter-transformational-leadership-that-gets-big-results#t=0:00
- Humans 2.0 Podcast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twUDkXE-az0
- Servant Leadership Institute Podcast: https://servantleadershipinstitute.podbean.com/e/discussing-the-art-of-servant-leadership-ii-with-art-barter/
I will share our interviews on my website and social media channels. My publicists will also share interviews on their social channels.