This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Bill Protzmann’s mission is to raise awareness of the power of music as self-care.
He is the world’s leading advocate and educator on the power of music for physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health, holds magna cum laude degrees in piano performance and creative writing, and has led a successful IT consulting practice for more than 30 years.
In 2011, Bill launched Music Care Inc, a for-purpose corporation to teach and advocate for practical ways music can be used for your self-care. He was recognized by the National Council for Behavioral Health with an Award of Excellence in 2014 – the industry equivalent of winning an Oscar.
- The "power" of music - sound and rhythm - and how it works on human beings physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually in both individual or organizational settings
- "Practical heart skills," such as respect, compassion, civility, or empathy, and how these create a competitive edge individually and organizationally
- Suicide (I'm suicidally ideated): how and why, and what we can do to relieve this kind of suffering
- Homelessness (since 2010, I've volunteered as a music teacher for homeless people) and what can be done about it
1) How can anyone use music to get ahead in life?
2) How has music kept you alive?
3) What is the difference between music therapy and music care?
4) How can I use music more effectively in business/family/relationship/health? Why would I want to do that?
5) Tell us about your online course: "How to create and use music rites - an authentic toolkit for dealing effectively with life's challenges"
6) Tell us why you authored the book: "More Than Human - The Value of Cultivating the Human Spirit in Your Organization"
7) Tell us why you published the book "In Our Eyes In Our Words - Portraits from the Edge of Society"
8) What are most innovative and effective things you teach?
9) What can a compassionate person really do about suicide?
10) What can we do about homelessness?
Social media push to about ~10,500 followers plus direct email to about 1,100 (avg open rate is 15% click rate is 18%). Plus: social media evergreen posting handled by meetEdgar.com.