This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Brian is an expert at driving innovation within a variety of organizations. In addition to his background as a former Walt Disney Imagineer, he also has a background in education and working with new and emerging technologies. He also serves as a Commander in the Civil Air Patrol (U.S. Air Force Auxiliary). Brian has spoken at a variety of conferences and appeared on numerous podcasts. He has a laid-back, humorous style which compliments his innovation expertise well.
~ My background as a Walt Disney Imagineer and the work I did writing scripts, spiels and other content for some of the most beloved attractions and theme parks!
~ Driving Innovation and Creativity in Business
~ Driving Innovation and Creativity in Education
~ Driving Innovation and Creativity virtually anywhere...
~ Emerging Trends in Technology (AR/VR, Telematics, Military, Etc)...and How to Cross-Pollinate
~ Emerging Trends in the Themed Entertainment industry
1) How did you become an Imagineer?
2) What projects did you work on at Disney?
3) How do the lessons you learned at Disney apply to business/education/etc. today?
4) What are some emerging technologies you see having an impact in business/education/etc. and how?
5) How do you apply your background and experience in the Air Force Auxiliary to business?
6) Define what you mean by "Creative Cross-Pollination"; What is Creative Cross-Pollination?
7) What trends do see within the Themed Entertainment industry, both in the U.S. and globally?
8) How can technology help teachers in the classroom?
9) Students today, especially the younger ones, have grown up in a wired world. How has that changed the way teacher's teach and students learn?
10) Your title, "Innovation Consultant", sounds very unique. How did you wind up doing what you're doing and what inspires you?
PODCASTS: Mad Hatter Chatter, Behind the Magic, The Disney Movie Review, Mousecapades, WDW Navigators, Disney Podcasters Roundtable, World of Walt, The Tiara Talk Show, and more...
Also featured on several FB Live, Periscope and YouTube videos
I have a pretty good social media following on LinkedIn, FaceBook and Twitter