This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
I'm the host of a top 1% podcast that receives over 10,000 downloads of each episode within the 1st 24 hours. (It blows my mind too)
THE MORNING MINDSET CHRISTIAN DAILY DEVOTIONAL
This podcast also has a private membership podcast feed that my financial supporters receive as a gift. It's called "Digging Deeper."
As a result of this podcast's success, my wife and I have come up with a way to help our listeners help each other, through a non-profit benevolence organization my wife runs, called "Not A Needy Person."
But there's a backstory to all of this...
For 20+ years I was a Pastor serving in a variety of local churches throughout the United States.
In 2011 I began to feel that the calling to be in that role was ending.
That’s when things got interesting…
- I started an online marriage and family coaching business that never gained much traction
- I threw a tutorial website onto the internet to try to get some adsense revenue coming in.
And through a TON of trial and error I started a company that has grown to multiple 6 figures in under 4 years.
Today, PFT is my main business, bringing in the bulk of my monthly income.
Part of the PFT content marketing flywheel is...
PODCASTIFICATION: Providing tips, tricks, industry news, and best-practices for podcasters looking to take their show to the next level (however they define that. Find out more at https://pod.link/999802464
✸The Entrepreneurial journey
✸ Mid-life career change
✸ Christian life and business
✸ Marriage and Family
✸ Bible topics
✸ Podcast strategy and best-practices
1) How would you advise those navigating a mid-life career change to evaluate the possibility of becoming an entrepreneur or business owner?
2) Podcast monetization is something many podcasters aspire to. From simple to complex, what are the BEST ways you've seen your clients monetize their shows?
3) What are the KEYS to growing a show from zero to over 10,000 downloads per episode?
4) How does a person who is a Christian integrate their faith into business?
5) More podcasts are launching every day. What can a podcaster do to make their show stand out?
6) What leadership lessons have you learned working in churches for the past 20 years?
7) How has your writing (fiction and non-fiction) helped fuel your business and ministry journey?
8) How did you utilize the popularity of your podcast to start a non-profit benevolence organization?
9) What are the biggest mistakes business owners make when starting a podcast?
10) What are the best and worst things about being an entrepreneur?
Social. My email list. Repeating social posts throughout all time (DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for keeping to this promise in the event of acts of God, EMPs, or the internet breaking)