This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Accomplished CEO, Entrepreneur, sales manager, and business consultant with expertise in all facets of sales, marketing, and management. Adept in providing leadership and direction to all areas of sales, business development, and strategic positioning. Proven success maximizing revenue potential, increasing client retention and improving client satisfaction in highly competitive markets. Areas of consulting expertise are in the fields of marketing, website development, PR, media buying, merchant services, and leadership, Operational Excellence, Organizations Skills, and HR Coaching.
Specialties: Branding & Marketing, Web Design & Dev, Marketing Sta Trusted Business Advisor, Life Insurance licensed, Investment Licensed, Health Insurance licensed, Retirement Strategies, Commercial Lending, Energy Consulting, Non Profit Consulting, merchant service consulting, branding and marketing consulting, web development
1. Target Audience Buildout - Avatar Excellence
2. SEO - ON page OFF Page, Backlinks, Local Maps Listings, Geo Targeting, Guest Posting
3. Email Marketing - Segmentation, Automation, Sequencing, Triggered Emailes
4. Social Media - Social Listening, Networking, Influencing, and Selling
5. Socal Retargeting - on FB, IG, Google display, PPC
6. Sales Training - Closing Techniques for any Sales Team
7. Sales Funnel Creation - Clickfunnels, lead pages, lead quizzes, Word Press landing pages
8. Integrated marketing - Plugging up a leaky sales funnel buy using the proper disciplines together - Combining Social Traffic with Email, Retargeting, Direct Mail, SMS, and Direct Calls.
1. What do you think is the toughest part of marketing a business owner has to wrap their minds around.
2. What areas do most business owners fail on the marketing side the most?
3. What are the top 3 email templates every Business owner should have in their arsenal?
4. What are the 4 biggests mistakes business owners make regarding Social Media Marketing?
5. How do you define and identify your target audience? what's to big? too small?
6. Im a brand new business... where do I start with my marketing on a shoe string budget?
7. How do I hire the right marketing agency. where are the resources. when do I hire internally?
8. How do I track, measure and interpret my sales online and offline? How do I calculate ROI and why is it important?
9. What are the 7 types of Marketing funnels? which one is right for my business?
10. what is the proper budget for marketing and Advertising and what's the difference?
11. What are the top 5 things that should be automated in my marketing strategy?
www.ifelnj.org Institute for Entrepreneurial Leadership ( im on the Board of this national organization
www.necc.org 8 city chamber of commerce
social, podcast, blogs ect.. my own podcast which is starting soon.