This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
How you treat people matters. At work, positive people treatment can impact retention, engagement, collaboration and profitability. In your social life, civility impacts trust, and relationships. For over 20 years, Dr. Lewena Bayer has been speaking, writing (16 books), and teaching about how civility is a measurable competency- how you actually need to teach people HOW to treat others in a positive effective way- and in doing so, you will see that civility is its own reward.
Civility, leadership, competency in civility, social intelligence, cultural competence, systems thinking, civility and raising children, civility and continuous learning. Civility and business.
1. What is civility?
2. Why do we care about civility?
3. What are impacts of incivility?
4. Why are people rude?
5. How do you teach civility?
6. What is the business case for civility?
7. How is civility different than manners?
8. What is Social IQ and how does it relate to civility.
9. Can you tell us about your new book, Civility at Work? (also can discuss any one of my other 16 books)
10. What do you see happening in the world today- related to civility?
Social media, linkedIn, facebook, our affiliate network etc.