This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Dale L. Roberts is an experienced indie author and host of the YouTube channel Self-Publishing with Dale where he shares updates, the latest trends, and keen insights about independent book publishing.
Do you need a credible guest to talk about the incredible opportunities in self-publishing books? Then, invite Dale to be a guest on your podcast.
•How simple publishing your own book can be
•What it takes to produce quality content your reader's crave
•When is the best time to launch a book
•What are the steps to a successful book launch
•What opportunities lie beyond the Amazon publishing platform
•How every business can benefit from publishing a book
•How to monetize your brand beyond the books
•And, so much more!
1) Why should aspiring authors consider self-publishing over the traditional model?
2) What are the best first steps for a newbie self-publisher?
3) How much money can self-publishers expect to make in their first 90 days?
4) What are the most common mistakes in self-publishing?
5) Why do you feel everyone is capable of publishing a book today?
6) Is it okay to take shortcuts to get a quick paycheck? Why or why not?
7) What are the best ways in self-publishing to save money without sacrificing quality?
8) What are the best niches to publish? And, why?
9) How long did it take you to earn a respectable living in the self-publishing business?
10) What are the best marketing and promoting strategies for self-publishers?
In addition to hosting a weekly live broadcast on my YouTube channel and producing video content, I have been a guest on:
- Emeka Ossai
- Tim Knox
- Dewan Bayney
- Jason Bracht
- Gord Isman
- Kathleen Nightingale
- Power Pack Success
- Professor Nez
- Win Charles
- Wordslinger Podcast
- Ben Gothard
- Amazon Self Publishing Resources
- Colourful Keto with Dori
It's my responsibility when I come to your podcast to make the interview enjoyable, fun, and fast. But, my work doesn't end there, because I'll promote you to my YouTube subscribers, email newsletter, and social media following. If we cover a topic that resonates with my audience, then I'd be happy to feature it on my website and set up a year-long drip-fed social media campaign.