This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Dave Blanchard is the CEO of The Og Mandino Leadership Institute. He has delivered over five hundred speeches everywhere from Boston to Budapest—literally. His audiences include entrepreneurs, sales and marketing teams, business executives, health professionals, college and professional athletes, college students, couples, and teachers. Dave’s presentations are always fun, engaging, warm, and riveting. Dave has a gift for inspiring people to be their very best. He is entertaining but this is not about entertainment.
Dave is the best selling author of three books, Today I Begin a New Life—Intentional Creation, The Observer’s Chair—The Miracle of Healing Self-Esteem, and Equanimity—Conquering Mt. Entrepreneur. In addition, Dave created the Habit Finder™ Profile and related coaching material, the Intentional Creation Assessment, and the InterviewIC Assessment, which is used by companies during their hiring processes.
Over 100,000 individuals have completed the proprietary Habit Finder™ Profile. This profile assessment is a proprietary application of the formal science of axiological mathematics and Cantor's Transfinite Calculus. It measures with laser accuracy a person's habits of thinking and presents the results in an easy to understand format. Dave has personally debriefed over 6,500 profiles and coached over 4,000 clients. It is fair to say Dave knows more about how people think and the impact it is having on their lives than almost anyone on the planet.
Enemy #1: Self-Sabotaging Internal Dialogue
The Deadly Weed of Fantasy and Poisonous Seed of Catastrophe
The Three Critical Decisions, The Three Essential Mile Markers
Systemic Thoughts—Ever Need To Be Right?
1. Who is Og Mandino?
2. How did you become the CEO of the official Og Mandino Company?
3. What is a Habit Finder?
4. What has been one the most surprising things you’ve found after receiving over 100,000 Habit Finder profiles?
5. What is one of the most dangerous habits a person can have?
6. How can managers pull the best out of their team without crushing their self-esteem?
7. How can an employer unleash productive cooperation instead of just hiring more people?
8. How do we get stuck in the proverbial “parking lot of life” and start the climb to success?
9. What do you tell people who have felt so close to success but still don't have it?
10. You have coached thousands of people, many I’m sure have felt hopeless in their circumstances. Have you ever felt like everything was hopeless yourself?
I would be happy to promote your podcast I'm interviewed on with my nearly 180,000 social media followers and email database.