This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Dr. Beau Adams received his bachelor of arts in communications from Georgia State University before earning a master’s of divinity from New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. He also holds a PhD in organizational leadership from the University of Phoenix.
Adams is the pastor of Community Bible Church in Stockbridge, Georgia. The church—which has a membership of six thousand Christians—reaches an audience of thousands more both locally and internationally through its online campuses and satellite locations. It has been on Outreach magazine’s list of the hundred fastest-growing churches in America several times.
Adams has long been associated with Dr. John Maxwell’s EQUIP Ministries; he regularly trains pastors and church leaders and has spoken throughout Brazil, India, the United Kingdom and Portugal.
Beau is married to Kim and they have two adult children. He is the owner of "the greatest dog in the world." Beau is also the Atlanta Falcons #2 fan (Kim is #1).
Topic Area 1: How choosing gratitude, even during the most challenging times, can change your life
Topic Area 2: Seven Stupid Things People Do To Mess Up Their Lives
Topic Area 3: Restoration: find healing for your soul and discover your life
1. What inspired you to write Stones of Gratitude and what is the main idea you hope people will take away from the book?
3. You're a pastor at Community Bible Church, a large church in the Atlanta area. How has your church family embraced the ideas in Stones of Gratitude?
4. Talk about a personal situation where you've had to put the ideas from this book into practice.
5. Some people would scoff at the idea that we can be thankful in every situation life throws at us. What would you say to someone who has been through extremely difficult times and is having a hard time finding something to be grateful for in that?
6. What inspired you to write Seven Stupid Things and what is the main idea you hope people will take away from the book?
7. As a pastor, what is the most common "stupid thing" people seek counsel for?
8. What are some practical steps people can take to avoid to avoid one of the seven stupid things: anger?
9. If you could offer someone advice on restoration and healing for their soul, what would that be?
10. Many people are searching for purpose in life. How would you advise people to begin to find that purpose?
The Herman Cain Show, 2017
The Author Show, 2018
Living Life on Purpose with Michael Kohan, 2018
Tough Talk Radio, 2018
Kingdom Crossroads Podcast with Robert Thibodeau, 2018
Email Distribution: 2,875
Church congregation: 1,000-2,000 weekly
Church Facebook page: 4,791