This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Drew Barton is the founder and president of Southern Web, an award-winning digital agency specializing in web development and digital marketing solutions. He is also the author of “The Buyer’s Guide to Websites,” which was written to empower business owners who are in the process of working with a digital agency to build a website. A graduate of Emory University, Drew is an Eagle Scout, a board member of the Atlanta chapter of Entrepreneurs Organization (EO) and a recipient of the International Association of Business Communicators’ Silver Flame Award for an article he wrote about boosting website traffic. In his spare time, he enjoys learning Spanish, investing in real estate, and cheering on the Atlanta United soccer team.
SEO, web development, digital marketing, digital agencies, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, content marketing
* Choosing a digital agency: the questions to ask and the red flags to avoid
* What is the most important question to ask any web developer.
* What is Scope Creep, why it’s common and how to make sure it doesn’t happen to you.
* Why the Internet is still the “Wild West” and tips to make sure you aren’t getting scammed
* How to get on the first page of Google
* Why videos are so important
* Why marketing without the why doesn't work
* What's the biggest mistake entrepreneurs make when hiring a web developer
Email list of over 7,000 active subscribers.