This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
After many years working for a large national financial services firm where I provided comprehensive wealth management services to high net worth clients, I realized something was broken in the financial advice industry.
And I wanted to fix it.
In the past, you worked, you saved, you retired--and, in that world, providing a linear financial planning solution for that straightforward path was sufficient. When I founded AspenCross Wealth Management, I did so because I knew that wasn’t the world we lived in anymore.
Today, the definition of work-life balance is being re-defined, experiences are more important than things, meaningful work is more significant than greater opportunities, and the sharing economy is just beginning to change the social and economic landscape on a global scale.
Even with so much change, one thing remained the same, the desire for unbiased financial advice, just not delivered in a binder, nor always face to face, but on-demand, personalized guidance that focused more on financial freedom now, than at some distant point in the future that we used to call retirement.
AspenCross Wealth Management’s Advice-On-Demand monthly subscription service provides clients ongoing access to a team of financial planners, investment advisors, and tech-savvy team members who help guide them to living their best life, by not only making smarter financial choices but also learning to use the latest technology to save both time and money.
As the world continues to change, so do we. Our firm is not hindered by legacy technologies, slow-moving corporate boards, or outdated thinking.
In this new era of digital transformation, we keep our clients informed on the potential impacts of evolving technologies, including blockchain, cryptocurrencies, nanotechnology, quantum computing and the Internet of Things (IoT). Unlike many advisors, we are not afraid to tell them that bitcoin and other digital currencies and tokens are here to stay, and moreover are likely the future of money.
I graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from Framingham State University in 1987 and am a graduate of Purdue University’s Professional Management Institute. I also earned the Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) designation from the American College.
- Retirement planning and advising
- Personal finance
- Investment management
- Social security strategies
- Lifestyle management
- Portfolio management
- Estate planning
- Evolving technologies in financial management
- Blockchain, cryptocurrencies, nanotechnology, quantum computing, IoT
- After a successful career in a traditional financial organization, what made you decide to launch your own firm?
- What do clients see in AspenCross Wealth Management that is different from other financial planning firms?
- Where do you start in evaluating and establishing future goals for new clients?
- What advantages does a team approach offer your clients?
- How does your team work together to provide personal attention to each client?
- How does your organization help people in different stages of life and different levels of personal wealth?
- How does AWM impact the community and environment?
- How do you facilitate communication between clients and team members so everyone is on the same page?
- What are the advantages of compensating advisors as full-time, salaried employees rather than the traditional commission-based method?
- How do you work to establish trust between your clients and your team?
- How does “virtual financial planning” work for your clients?
- What kinds of considerations go into developing a customized financial plan for each client?
- What common challenges do your clients face in planning for their future?
- When should people start making financial plans for their future?
- What plans do you have for AspenCross Wealth Management’s future?
- Are there any new investment tools or new developments for retirement planning?
Cashflow Hacking - The Untold Story of Bitcoin that You Need To Know
The Money Answers Show - Finances, Wealth Management, and the Future with Eric Jansen
Kiplinger's Financial Service Directory
CNBC Markets - When a Robo-Advisor Is or Isn't the Right Choice
Yahoo Finance - Ignoring These 6 Financial Moves Could Ruin Your Retirement
Forbes - How to Invest In Your Twenties
Investopedia - Corporate Bonds for Retirement Accounts
MD Magazine - How Blockchain Will Disrupt the Disruptors
FA Financial Advisor - 5 Bitcoin Talking Points to Prepare for Clients' Questions
I will promote any podcast appearance on my personal and business social media accounts.