This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
I’m a life strategy coach who helps smart, successful women manage their weight, balance their lives, or achieve career success. They are uncharacteristically stuck in fear and self-doubt in one of these areas. I help them get to the root cause so they can break through the mental blocks and take action on their goals. I came to life and weight loss coaching after 30 years as an executive marketer for some of the world's largest companies. Despite all my success in the UK and the US, I was hiding -- from the impact of an early career #metoo experience, and resulting weight gain that undermined my confidence at work. Life coaching turned things around for me and it's my passion to share these mindset strategies with others.
Weight loss strategies to manage your mind so you can manage your plate and your weight.
Getting into action to create the life you want after 50
Getting past #metoo -- how to let go of the past unwanted sexual attention and abuse. Me Now!
Leaving corporate America: never mind the glass ceiling, look for a room without a roof!
1. Why I'd leave corporate America to become a life and weight loss coach
2. What the top mindset mistakes women (and men) make that causes yo-yo dieting.
3. How I stopped nighttime eating and lost 35lbs.
4. Why intermittent fasting is likely not a fad.
5. Why the #metoo movement can help us finally let go of that experience we've all had...the unwanted sexual attention and abuse.
6. What to do when you've hit a glass ceiling, or are dissatisfied with your job/career.
7. What's at the heart of those mid-life crises?
8. Why "he/she made me feel" is a statement we need to eradicate!
9. How your deeply held, ingrained beliefs are unconsciously holding you back from getting the weight loss, or career, you want.
10. Body image ~ what's changing and why
I have a strong email list, an active social presence on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram. I write weekly blog posts and a weekly email newsletter to my subscribers.