This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Harry is an award-winning film producer, Television Academy member and the president of NiteLite Pictures in Los Angeles.
As a guest, Harry is an entertaining, fun and inspiring speaker connecting his unique experiences as a creative entrepreneur in the entertainment, marketing and advertising industries to real-life situations. He is famous for breaking down complex topics and issues into understandable and digestible nuggets, with specific and useful take-aways, delivered in his typically amusing style. Through this lens, he makes his content and take-aways relevant to everyone, delivering valuable and meaningful information.
Harry is a captivating storyteller who tailors his messaging to connect with the audience and enjoys inspiring everyone to dream big, rise above their challenges and even embrace failure. A Chicago native and hockey fan, Harry is a sought-after speaker who calls California home along with his wife and teenage son.
As a producer, Harry has created content for television networks, studios, ad agencies and Fortune 500 clients and brands around the world. He has won numerous shiny awards, filmed on all the continents (except Antartica) and is the producer of the award winning documentary #WeLaGente.
• How to Pitch Anything to Anyone [5 golden rules, 4 key mindset changes to make your pitches spot-on]
• Advertising, Marketing and Branding
• Start-Ups [starting and running your own business, revenue streams, partners, clients, etc.]
• How to Uncover and Unleash your Business Superpower(s)
• Side-Hustle [how to start and monetize your passion, multiple revenue streams]
• Entrepreneur Endeavors
• Closing the Deal [the art of negotiation, the biggest mistakes that kill a deal]
• Crowd Sourcing and Social Media Strategies
• Client Management [tips and strategies for developing and maintaining meaningful client relationships, 15+ years working with major brands, fortune 500 companies, TV networks, etc.]
• Digital Content / Web Series
• Television Series [scripted and unscripted/reality]
• Feature Films
• Guerrilla Marketing [inspiring and unique strategies, tips and secrets]
• Working with Celebrities [actors/actresses, musical artists, athletes, etc.]
• Going Independent [from full-time employee to working for yourself]
• Super Bowl commercials [not your average tv commercial]
• Schmoozing [the basics, tips and strategies for surviving the “hollywood” game]
• Agents vs Managers [do you need them, tips on how to get represented]
• Branded Entertainment
• The Filmmaking Process [working with writers, directors, editors, actors, composers, etc.]
• What No One Tells you about Owning a Business [benefits, drawbacks, time commitment, "it's lonely at the top," identifying friends and enemies, finding resources]
• TV and Film Festivals / Markets [key elements for a successful film / tv market; Cannes, MIP, Realscreen, Kidscreen, Banff, SXSW, Sundance, Comic-Con, etc.]
1. What's the biggest obstacle that holds people back from living their best business life?
2. With so many people becoming 'entrepreneurs,' how can I make my business / service stand out and make money?
3. What are the most important qualities a person needs to be a successful entrepreneur?
4. What are some steps a full-time employee can take to help 'cut the cord' and go independent?
5. What do you say to businesses that claim to be too small to afford advertising ?
6. What successful habits should entrepreneurs adopt immediately?
7. How do you craft the perfect pitch -- for a new client? tv network? recruiting?
8. What are the biggest mistakes producers make when pitching a web series / tv series?
9. How do you close the deal -- and get that "yes?" [What are the biggest negotiating mistakes?]
10. What are 5 things an entrepreneur can do right now to increase their branding / messaging?
- • Podcasts:
Influencer Networking Secrets, Photogs Unite, Change Your Story Change Your Life, CBMS, Pure Mind Magic
- • Radio:
KPFK 90.7, IMpact
- • Speaker:
Marché du Film / Cannes Film Festival (Crowdsourcing and Social Media Strategies), Maui Film Festival (Changing the World One Film at a Time)
- • News Interviews: Variety, TIM.TV, Good Morning America
- • Various entertainment panels and award judging
[Television Academy, MIP, Canada Film Commission]
Upon release of the podcast episode, I will post a link to the podcast, as well as request key NiteLite personnel to post the link on their social media platforms.