This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
• How to Pitch Anything to Anyone [advertising's golden rules make your pitches spot-on]
• Advertising and Branding
• Start-Ups [starting and running your own business, revenue streams, partners, clients, etc.]
• Entrepreneur Endeavors
• Side-Hustle [how to start and monetize your passion, multiple revenue streams]
• Closing the Deal [the art of negotiation, the biggest mistakes that kill a deal]
• Client Management [tips and strategies for developing and maintaining meaningful client relationships, 15+ years working with major brands, fortune 500 companies, TV networks, etc.]
• Digital Content / Web Series
• Television Series [scripted and unscripted/reality]
• Feature Films
• Guerrilla Marketing [inspiring and unique strategies, tips and secrets]
• Working with Celebrities [actors/actresses, musical artists, athletes, etc.]
• Going Independent [from full-time employee to working for yourself]
• Super Bowl commercials [not your average tv commercial]
• Schmoozing [the basics, tips and strategies for surviving the “hollywood” game]
• Agents vs Managers [do you need them, tips on how to get represented]
• Branded Entertainment
• The Filmmaking Process [working with writers, directors, editors, actors, composers, etc.]
• What No One Tells you about Owning a Business [benefits, drawbacks, time commitment, "it's lonely at the top," identifying friends and enemies, finding resources]
• TV and Film Festivals / Markets [key elements for a successful film / tv market; Cannes, MIP, Realscreen, Kidscreen, Banff, SXSW, Sundance, Comic-Con, etc.]
1. What's the biggest obstacle that holds people back from living their best business life?
2. With so many people becoming 'entrepreneurs,' how can I make my business / service stand out and make money?
3. What are the most important qualities a person needs to be a successful entrepreneur?
4. What are some steps a full-time employee can take to help 'cut the cord' and go independent?
5. What do you say to businesses that claim to be too small to afford advertising ?
6. What successful habits should entrepreneurs adopt immediately?
7. How do you craft the perfect pitch -- for a new client? tv network? recruiting?
8. What are the biggest mistakes producers make when pitching a web series / tv series?
9. How do you close the deal -- and get that "yes?" [What are the biggest negotiating mistakes?]
10. What are 5 things an entrepreneur can do right now to increase their branding / messaging?
Change Your Story, Change Your Life
Pure Mind Magic
- Variety Magazine
- Various entertainment panels and award judging
[Television Academy, MIP, Canada Film Commission]
Upon release of the podcast episode, I will post a link to the podcast, as well as request key NiteLite personnel to post the link on their social media platforms.