This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
I'm a therapist and coach with a background in natural and ancestral health, wellness, sacred space, martial arts and functional movement, home education, offgrid living and Women’s Mysteries.
I encourage people to create a life that sets you free.
Full bio here >>>
* Creating a Life That Sets You Free
* Cyclical Living and the Rhythm of Life
* Women as Leaders / Women's Empowerment
* Sacred Productivity - efficient and meaningful busy-ness
* Natural / Alternative / Holistic Lifestyles & Health
* Anxiety-informed Leadership, Coaching and Practise
* Trauma-informed Leadership, Coaching and Practise
* Living Without Violence
* Natural Movement and Martial Arts for Wholebody Health
* Healing from Chronic Illness
What do you mean by Self Crafting?
Explain the Rhythm of Life map, and how can it's understanding help our listeners?
What is a non-linear diary, and how did you come to create the Lunation Annual Planner?
What's the difference between a cyclical life and linear living?
In a time-poor society, how does Sacred Productivity help women to live a more meaningful AND efficient life?
You've had an interesting health journey, with a close to death hopsitalisation and years of Chronic Issues thereafter; how did you recover?
What is Self Crafted Wellness?
I've heard of trauma-informed, but what does anxiety-informed mean?
Your therapy practice includes hounds and horses.. why is this important for anxiety and trauma clients?
Why is non-violence so important to Women's Empowerment?
What would you say to new therapists and coaches starting out in this field?
I've written 50+ articles published in a wide range of print media including magazines and newspaper.
My podcast appearances are listed below:
- Self Crafting Unlimited & Unbound at Passion Harvest
- Bush Magic at Atelier Creative Stories
- Fight Back Project with Georgia Verry
- Lunar Planning, Cold-Water Healing and a Dog Named Dreamer on The Witchcast
- Using Movement to Cultivate Energy, Strength and Mental Clarity on The Big Possible
- Talking Post-Viral Chronic Fatigue on Love Your Diagnosis
+ social media ~ I'm mostly active on Instagram although I have FB profiles too
+ my exclusive Member 'Self Crafted Life' Platform
+ blog posts and website