This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
I have an extensive background in B2B sales, marketing, and video strategy/production. I'm also a co-host of The Video Jungle Podcast. We interview folks that tie into the three areas of film and video; production, marketing, and sales. An important thing to know about me is I earned the title of "Most theatrical" and "Most Humorous" in high school. Thankfully, I didn't will "Class Clown." There's a tremendous distinction between "Most Humorous" and "Class Clown."
I can chat it up about sales techniques and styles and how to get your message above the noise by using video best practices and other marketing tidbits that I've learned over the years.
1) How can businesses start using video?
2) What are best practices for utilizing video?
3) What should I be looking for in a video production company?
4) How can I best prepare to get the most out of a video company?
5) What is the importance of Storytelling in video?
6) How can you make a good story out of a business?
7) If I'm exhibiting at a trade show or putting on an event, how should I be using video?
8) What video platforms and tech are available that salespeople should start using right now?
9) How does subscription-based programming like Netflix change the advertising landscape?
10) What is the distinction between being "Most Humorous" and "Class Clown?"
The Sales Evangelist
I would promote the episode on my linkedin profile, the video jungle website, and Animus Studios social media.