This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
My focus is to inspire women to pursue abundance in all aspects of their lives. Financial freedom is much more than having money! It’s the freedom to be who you really are and do what you really want in life. It’s a process of growth, improvement and gaining spiritual and emotional strength to become the most powerful, happy, and successful “you” possible. That is the true reward of financial freedom. Helping others and myself pursuing this is my life’s work and purpose.
I love educating and empowering others to take control of their financial future. As a wealth advisor, I have helped individuals, families and business owners create financial strategies guiding them along the journey to financial freedom.
My passion for business and finance started when I was young. I remember the endless summer days setting up lemonade stands with my brother, mowing my neighbor’s lawn and having my own babysitting club. In high school, I had an amazing teacher that taught me about business and finance. After learning about stocks from my Grandpa and my first mock stock portfolio, I was hooked on figuring out how to build a career in finance. I knew entrepreneurship, personal finance and investing was just what I wanted to do.
After high school, I went to work for a local bank. I moved up quickly, going from Teller, to Personal Banker, to Assistant Loan Officer and then found my passion with the Investment Center. I loved it! I remember following the Financial Adviser around asking questions and could not learn fast enough. With only an associate’s degree, they trained me; I was eager and had the right attitude. They sent me to school and I passed all my securities license exams before I was 21 years old.
It only took about three years for me to hit the glass ceiling. In 2000, I was recruited by a financial services company out of Portland, I saw it as a chance to do what I love and be my own boss. I worked hard at it and found success; within a couple years, I was a top producer in Oregon. To me, it has always been about helping people win with money. I have a passion to help others by inspiring them to really change their behaviors to pursue abundance and financial freedom.
As a successful entrepreneur, I also mentor other entrepreneurial women who want to gain control of their financial future and that is why I wrote Fit Money, a guide to personal finance from a woman's perspective. I was recognized in 2018 by Forbes Top Women Wealth Advisor in America.
- Financial Fitness
- Credit and debt
- Financial Freedom
- Managing personal wealth
- Retirement and planning for the future
- Sound Financial Strategies
- Creating a healthy money mindset
- Balancing life as business women and moms
- Writing a Book
- What is financial fitness and how does it compare to other programs?
- Why did you write your book?
- Have you used these seven steps to get your financial life in shape?
- Why do you suggest financial dates?
- What was the hardest thing about starting your businesses?
- As a mom, how do you juggle a full-time business and a family?
- Why do you feel a person's money mindset is so important?
- What is the number one mistake you see when people are trying to get out of debt?
- What is a tip you can give to new college graduates on their student loans?
- For a young person who is just starting out, what is one thing you think they really need to know about financial fitness?
I have been honored to receive numerous awards and accolades through my many years as a Financial Adviser. In 2017, I was named a "Top Wealth Adviser Mom" by Working Mother and SHOOK Research. In 2014, InvestmentNews named me an InvestmentNews Top 40 Under 40, for my work as a Financial Adviser. From 2014-2017 I was a recipient of The Women's Choice Award for Quality Service. Forbes recognized me as one of the Best-In-State Wealth Advisers in America.
I'll promote interviews through my social media accounts.