This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Kenneth Ameduri has had a passion for truth from an early age. Finding trends and anticipating growth sectors has been his primary focus since he was in high school. After noticing the cracks in the underlined financial system, he became a proactive investor purchasing investments that would hedge his portfolio against inflation. This led him to investing in real estate, precious metals, stocks, and cryptocurrency establishing a personal multimillion dollar portfolio prior to turning 30 years old.
After learning about Bitcoin in 2012 he was part of the production of Banker’s Worst Fear, a documentary which predicted Bitcoin’s true potential and how revolutionary this new monetary system will be for society.
Kenneth has been involved with launching multiple startup companies that went on to be worth hundreds of millions and even billions of dollars.
Kenneth has taken the knowledge he has compiled in the business world and is now pouring it into Crush The Street for the benefit of his members through the weekly newsletter, blog, and podcasts focusing on market trends, precious metals, cryptocurrencies and sound economics.
He’s passionate about modern educating which can be found for free on the internet, and disrupting the conventional system which he feels is leading millions to the slaughter unknowingly.
Kenneth Ameduri has been involved with the launch of multiple successful newsletters spanning a reach totaling in the hundreds of thousands.
Kenneth actively is the Chief Editor at CrushTheStreet.com where all of his work can be found.
Economy, precious metals opinions, stock market, financial trends, artificial intelligence, cannabis as it pertains to the financial trends, real estate, cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, entrepreneurship, inspiration.
1. In your experience being in the markets and given the $21 trillion US official debt, what are your current thoughts on the economy?
2. You graduated from high school in 2006 and into the financial collapse of the 08 crisis. You managed to defy gravity and build a multi-million dollar net worth prior to turning 30 years old... How did you do this? What sort of advice would you give someone looking to do the same thing?
3. Bitcoin was birthed out of the 2008 financial crisis. In the last 10 years, we've seen cryptocurrencies really come to life especially with the historic 2017 bull run. What are your thoughts on cryptocurrencies? Do you believe Bitcoin will be a fad like Beanie Babies or i it here for the long haul?
4. Gold has hovered around the $1,200 range for some time now and way off of it's 2011 high of $1,900, why do you believe gold is a good place to be invested in now?
5. US stocks are now in all-time-high territories with the longest bull run in history, how much higher do you expect stocks to go and what could derail this historic run?
6. In your recent short documentary on Artificial Intelligence, you called AI the greatest disruptor in history. Why do you believe this to be true?
7. How smart are robots getting in the 21st century?
8. Is AI going to be a net positive or net negative going forward?
9. How big of a deal will AI be for society going forward?
10. Cannabis is being recreationally legalized in Canada in October 2018, California and a number of other US states are legalizing cannabis. How big of a deal do you expect this to be?
- Realist News: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4BZ7RMrCDc
- The Kev Baker Show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgaiSzraUQ4&t=1742s
- World Alternative Media: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2aL0PP0CfY
- Never Ever Give Up hope: https://player.fm/series/never-ever-give-up-hope/do-you-want-to-have-a-solid-financial-future
- Corl Crypto TV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQn1VRxiz-c
- Cashflow Ninja: http://cashflowninja.com/?s=Kenneth+Ameduri
- SGT Report: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZruWxcfiMEc
- Plus about 40 others
I'd be happy to share any podcast interview I do with my subscribers and on my social media sites.