This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Kurt is a globally-recognized 10x marketer, operator, and speaker. He has built and run businesses from start-up to over $500M annual revenue, assembled teams across six continents, been part of the small team leading an IPO ($880M), and participated in dozens of acquisitions.
Known for being at the front lines for creating several of the marketing channels we all use today, including social media management, influencer marketing, and location-based marketing, with the last five years spent in real estate. In addition to his experience building and/or operating dozens of companies, he has advised hundreds more. The unique experience being inside hundreds of high-growth companies with the opportunity to analyze, scale, make changes of leadership, and advisement has labeled him “the kind of scaling businesses”
As a popular keynote speaker, podcast guest, and author on high-achieving servant leadership, Kurt wants to help people and create environments where people can flourish as themselves.
Whether it's humor, information on modern digital marketing, innovation, or inspiration, Kurt is sure to deliver immense value. Reach out to him to hear stories that will move you and give your audience tactical next steps to unlocking success.
Need a guest for your podcast/webinar that your audience will love?
Kurt’s unique perspective as an “audience collector, 10x marketer, serial entrepreneur, inventor, technology expert”, and his adrenaline-fueled life – alligator handler, rescue squad leader, former stuntman, NCAA Division I athlete – will give your audience practical insight and actionable inspiration they’re hungry for.
+ High Achieving Servant Leadership: The Unique Combination That Drives True Success
+ How Thinking Like a Servant Delivers Gigantic Results + How to Follow Up for Rapid Growth
+ Influencer Marketing and How to Thrive in the Influence Economy
+ Effective Digital Marketing for Companies in 2023
+ Identifying the Inflection Point to Unlock 10x Company Growth
+ Teaching How to Find and Lead With Purpose to All Ages
+ The Benefits of Having a Small Group of Trusted Friends to Do Life With
+ Navigating Disruption
+ Resilience, Agility, and Problem-solving
+ How to Leverage Being Wrong to Make Your Best Decisions
Based on your specific audience and the topic you would like to discuss, Kurt can provide additional questions to have the biggest impact on your audience.
He also welcomes your questions or simply a fireside chat format.
Here are a few to get started:
=== Servant Leadership Related ===
+ How do you define leadership?
+ You talk a lot about High-Achieving Servant leadership. What is it, and why is it becoming the best way to scale companies of all sizes?
+ As you’ve worked with teams of all sizes and cultures, how has your leadership style evolved over time?
+ Why is servant leadership the antidote to quiet quitting and poor performance?
+ How do you find your purpose, and how does it change how you “show up”?
+ What does real success look like?
+ What is the difference between resilience and motivation? Why do so many leaders get this confused?
+ So many leaders feel overwhelmed. What do you wish you could tell them all 1:1?
+ In a landscape filled with books, blogs and podcasts on leadership, why talk and write about high-achieving servant leadership?
+ Does this apply only to those “in charge” or managing others? What does it mean to “manage up”?
+ How do you mentor teams to develop their confidence?
+ Many potentially great leaders deal with Impostor Syndrome and it holds them back. How can they overcome it to live up to their full potential?
+ What is your approach to crucial conversations? How do you handle them with empathy and resolution?
+ How is netweaving different than networking?
=== Marketing Related ===
+ Even as marketing technology advances to make following up easier, many companies of all sizes find it harder to consistently follow up with clients and prospects in a meaningful way. Why is that?
+ What is the difference between authority and influence? How should a company bring their customers into establishing either?
+ How can you build more relationships with your dream customers?
+ Many CMOs feel you have to have sales & marketing in the same office to create the required comradery to bounce ideas off of each other and explore new opportunities. Are they right? What have you seen with the massive shift to fully-remote marketing and sales teams?
+ What is Enterprise SEO and how does it differ from traditional SEO?
+ How much should a company be investing in marketing & sales?
+ What are the biggest mistakes companies make when planning for their go-to-market for their products and services?
+ How should every professional think about their personal brand? How can companies leverage the personal brands of their team?
+ In a world where anyone can be considered an “influencer” how can somebody set themselves apart?
=== Disruption ===
+ What is disruption, and how does it differ from “change”?
+ As a leader, what things can you do to help people stay focused during disruption?
+ How do you get buy-in throughout an organization during disruption?
+ What is the biggest mistake companies make during disruption?
+ You’ve been part of multiple companies that have unlocked hypergrowth. How do leaders set their companies up for hypergrowth?
Kurt has appeared on national television shows and periodicals including the Wired, TechCrunch, Thrive Global, USA Today, Business 2 Community, WGN Radio, NBC, ABC and hundreds of other publications. Kurt’s speaking experience includes events across the United States and Europe, as well as presenting at prominent industry events such as PPAI, GDC, the White House, and private company/team workshops.
- Thought Hustle: 87. Billion Dollar Business & Billion Dollar Friends W/ Kurt Uhlir
- Relentless Ambition: 13 - How to Build a Successful Business through Servant Leadership with Kurt Uhlir
- Leadership – Why a Million Dollars Wasn’t Enough (Think Business with Tyler)
- Why High-Achieving Servant Leadership Is The Way To Lead An Organization With Kurt Uhlir
- The Rethink Marketing Podcast: Being Great! | Kurt Uhlir on Apple Podcasts
- "People Don't Like the Hard Feedback From Mentors and Coaches" - Motivation Speaker Kurt Uhlir
- THINK Business LIVE with Kurt Uhlir: Getting unstuck on your way to success
- Road to Growth: Success as an Entrepreneur
- Growing and Scaling Your Business with Kurt Uhlir (Pillars of Wealth Creation)
- Long Shot Leaders: How to become a globally-recognized marketer, operator, and speaker
- Marketing Strategies and Influencers with Kurt Uhlir on ThinkinCircles
- How to Scale Your Business | Advice from an entrepreneur & investor
- Your BIGGEST RISK with Kurt Uhlir
- How Small Businesses Can Thrive in The New Influence Economy
- Kurt Uhlir Tells Us There are 3 Things You Are Doing Wrong Right Now
- Startup Adviser Kurt Uhlir on Digital Marketing Show "Marketer in the Middle"
- Epic Company Culture Podcast: Culture Champion – Kurt Uhlir (video)
- Made in America Roundtable: White House Article (video)
- Speaking Reel (video)
- Thriving in the Influence Economy (video) [CMO Talks]
- Reade Milner Interviews Kurt Uhlir (video)
- Roswell Based Business Leader Becomes International Servant Leadership Expert
- Kurt Uhlir's Guide To Raising Servant Leaders & Why It Matters
- Following Kurt Uhlir's Approach to Raising High-Achieving Servant Leaders
- Finding Success by Combining Your Faith and Good Business Practices
- Your Company Needs Big Ideas and Creativity, But Great Execution is the Key to Success: With Kurt Uhlir [Thrive Global]
- How to Use Innovation for Growth Hacking ft. Kurt Uhlir [Medium]
- Startup Funding Advice From 11 PropTech Founders [propmodo]
- In Startup Funding Search, Not All Investors Are Created Equal [ATDC & Georgia Tech]
- How The Right Content Can Generate Brand Loyalty: 15 Valuable Tips [Forbes]
- 14 Brick-And-Mortar Marketing Strategies To Attract Foot Traffic [Forbes]
- 16 Big Upcoming Social Media Trends And How Marketers Can Use Them [Forbes}
- Bring It to Market: Lessons from Martech Founder Kurt Uhlir [hypepotamus]
Real Estate Marketing & Growth Podcasts:
- Make Your Website Your Digital Hub (HyperFast Agent)
- Kurt Uhlir Unpacks the Future of Real Estate: Protecting Your Data
- Time, Money & Scaling w/ Kurt Uhlir
- Real estate marketing - it’s all about the data + bonus tip for your campaign in 2023
- Building a Powerful Brand Identity For Realtors® with Kurt Uhlir
- 10X Your Marketing
- Kurt Uhlir with Shalom Klein on Get Down To Business
- REL Freedom Stories - Kurt Uhlir: 10x Your Marketing & Scale Big
- The My Future Business Show
I will utilize my social media channels to promote our podcast. I will highlight the topics in social media post and may include in my newsletter if the topic is relevant to my audience. I am happy to share about the show on social with a combined following of 30,000+. I often see a few dozen accounts share new podcast episodes, as can be seen in this chart shared by those in my tribe from a February episode https://share.getcloudapp.com/z8uGwLzj (screenshot is from March 9th).