This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Kurt is an entrepreneurial marketing expert who has built and run organizations from start-up to over $500M annual revenue. He brings a unique combination of storytelling and innovation to teams, having led marketing for many brands. Kurt is a regular conference speaker and workshop facilitator around modern marketing tactics that successfully drive sales. In addition, he has been asked to coach and advise thousands of leaders, from startup founders to private-equity backed CEOs to the President of the United States.
As a dynamic and charismatic speaker on marketing and innovation, Kurt’s speaking experience includes events across the United States and Europe, as well as presenting at prominent industry events such as PPAI, GDC, the White House, and private company/team workshops.
Kurt is a popular and entertaining commentator and has appeared on national television shows and periodicals including the Wired, TechCrunch, Thrive Global, USA Today, Business 2 Community, WGN Radio, NBC, ABC and hundreds of other publications.
Kurt has helped spearhead the most powerful WordPress IDX Plugin on the market today. Using knowledge from his entrepreneurial marketing background, Kurt and his team show top real estate agents across the United States and Canada how to generate leads, improve their websites, and stand out from other agents.
Need a guest for your podcast/webinar that your audience will love?
Kurt’s unique perspective as an “audience collector, 10x marketer, serial entrepreneur, inventor, technology expert”, and his adrenaline-fueled life – alligator handler, rescue squad leader, former stuntman, NCAA Division I athlete – will give your audience practical insight and actionable inspiration they’re hungry for.
+ The 2 Most Important Assets for Real Estate Agents
+ Influencer Marketing and How to Thrive in the Influence Economy
+ Why every real estate agent MUST have a website in 2021
+ High Achieving Servant Leadership: The unique combination that drives true success.
+ What your real estate website must do to grow your business, rather than hurt it.
+ The data you need to know from analyzing 50,000 real estate websites.
Based on your specific audience and the topic you would like to discuss, Kurt can provide additional questions to have the biggest impact on your audience. Here are a few to get started:
+ What is the best way to keep up with the consistently changing and evolving strategies in marketing?
+ In a world where anyone can be considered an “influencer” how can somebody set themselves apart when doing influencer marketing?
+ What are 3 things real estate agents need to implement into their marketing strategy right now?
+ What are the 2 most assets that real estate agents are underutilizing that are holding back their business from the growth they want?
+ As you’ve worked with teams of all sizes and cultures, how has your leadership style evolved over time?
+ Why High-Achieving Servant leadership and what is your approach?
+ How have you helped to build a positive company culture?
+ What is the future of real estate and how can Realtors grow their business this year?
+ How do you find the balance in marketing technology (martech) between attractive and functional?
+ Is organic social media traffic dead? What's holding most people back from success on social media today?
+ What is the most important factor in digital marketing to ensure that your content/brand is being seen amongst the millions of other things floating around social media and the internet?
- Think Business with Tyler: Leadership – Why a Million Dollars Wasn’t Enough
- REL Freedom Stories - Kurt Uhlir: 10x Your Marketing & Scale Big
- The My Future Business Show
- Epic Company Culture Podcast: Culture Champion – Kurt Uhlir (video)
- Made in America Roundtable: White House Article (video)
- Speaking Reel (video)
- Thriving in the Influence Economy (video) [CMO Talks]
- Reade Milner Interviews Kurt Uhlir (video)
- Your Company Needs Big Ideas and Creativity, But Great Execution is the Key to Success: With Kurt Uhlir [Thrive Global]
- How to Use Innovation for Growth Hacking ft. Kurt Uhlir [Medium]
- Startup Funding Advice From 11 PropTech Founders [propmodo]
- In Startup Funding Search, Not All Investors Are Created Equal [ATDC & Georgia Tech]
- How The Right Content Can Generate Brand Loyalty: 15 Valuable Tips [Forbes]
- 14 Brick-And-Mortar Marketing Strategies To Attract Foot Traffic [Forbes]
- 16 Big Upcoming Social Media Trends And How Marketers Can Use Them [Forbes}
- Bring It to Market: Lessons from Martech Founder Kurt Uhlir [hypepotamus]
Kurt loves to promote great podcasts when you two have created a great interview. He is happy to share about the show on social (both personal accounts of 50,000 followers but also several much larger organizations). If you talk about real estate marketing or topics that are of interest to Realtors, agents, and brokers, he will promote through Showcase IDX's channels. At times, he will include shows in one of my email blasts to followers (30K on email list)!