This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Interview me and I'll send you a copy of my book (USA). Let's talk about a giveaway to your listeners with a share promotion on social media.
Author of Four Books:
Engineering Your Mood: Feel Like The Person You Want To Be
The Money Formula: Change Your Relationship with Month in 7 Steps and 15 minutes or Less
It Pays To Be You: Create An Authentic Career With Emotional Intelligence
It Pays To Be You: Job Search and Career Change Workbook
Emotional intelligence & performance psychology expert for leaders and business owners. Author and Facilitator on success and money psychology.
Began my business as a professional resume writer and career strategist [career search, salary negotiation, interviewing skills, career transition, personal branding]
This evolved into business leadership coaching for interpersonal management issues, promotions, communication, and job performance.
Eventually, my focus centered on emotional psychology and spiritual well-being for executive clients and their families. I employed my intuitive abilities to improve behavioral and emotional well-being using innovative energy psychology interventions [hypnosis, neuro linguistic programming, Silva Method, EFT tapping]. My primary skill during this time engaged clients to engineer their moods to make the best life and career decisions.
Now, my primary method of client engagement is one-on-one coaching for high net worth clients ($3,000,000+) and group work with their families. This helps to ensure intergenerational wealth, succession planning, and family legacy. I help successful parents achieve with their adult children what they believed could not have achieved on their own.
My public work involves group training and education and publishing sales for money psychology and mood engineering.
My business branding expertise focuses on employer branding, brand marketing, consumer experiential marketing. This ranges an array of industries and business sizes.
As a business owner, I built my practice starting at the age of 23, networking and developing a clientele of over 400 clients in America and Europe. I attribute my professional and financial success to honesty, a duty of loyalty, and privacy that allows access into a clients' private life. I couple this with a committed scholarly passion in personal, professional, and financial growth strategies that comprises a solid body of expertise and capability that guarantees success.
Cornell Law School (Corporate Governance Cert)
Harvard Business School (Impact Investing Cert)
U.C. Berkeley Law (Corporate Governance Cert)
Northwestern California University School of Law '24
University of North Florida - International Affairs and Comparative Politics/Sociology
Executive Performance Psychology
1. How do you help people "engineer" their mood?
2. What do you mean when you say, "It's just a thought"?
3. What role does emotional intelligence play when it comes to money psychology?
4. You say "change your concept of yourself". What does that mean and how does that help someone change their lives?
5. You write that life circumstances don't tell you who you are. How do you help people re-write the role they play in life?
6. Why should people change the way they react to and observe their thoughts?
7. What role does emotional intelligence have in professional success?
8. You help people create the authentic careers with what you call "The 4Cs". What are they and how does the 4Cs help people?
9. You wrote two books entitled "It Pays To Be You: Create An Authentic Career With Emotional Intelligence". One is a job search and career change workbook and the other covers the varieties of areas emotional intelligence plays in the career. What do you mean when you say, "It Pays To Be You?" Can someone really be paid to be themselves?
10. People all over the world are burned out from overworking. How can people stop feeling overworked and experience effortless success?
Email Subscriber List
Business Page on LinkedIn
Website Interviews and Appearances Media Playlist
I'll take the Mp3 of the audio and splice it up into sound bites with video and post them and share them regularly for a year and link back to you or the episode for evergreen content.