This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
My name is Linsi Brownson, I am a coach for entrepreneurs, a podcaster, and the founder of Spark Collaborative - a branding and creative services agency for small businesses. I’ve been an entrepreneur for over 10 years, working in design industries ranging from fashion to interiors and visual communications. I’ve worked with hundreds of small businesses to develop solutions to their problems. Over the years, I have gleaned the wisdom to know that most problems entrepreneurs face cannot be solved by tactics alone.
I became a coach to take entrepreneurs through the process of solving their most fundamental problems first - developing a strong and clear mindset which allows them to truly step into their role as a leader, and to make decisions from a success mindset rather than from their current circumstances. With this skillset, entrepreneurs can utilize resources and tactics with much higher success and rapidly gain momentum in their business.
I believe this is available to all of us, but it requires a commitment to seeking clarity, developing confidence (by trying and failing), and taking massive action toward our biggest and scariest goals.
It is my mission to align entrepreneurs 100% to their purpose, so they can experience ultimate satisfaction, create massive impact, and live prosperously and generously.
Design and business are in my bones. Also woven into my soul are creative and performance arts, and personal wellness. I’ve had a lifelong education in health issues that, thankfully, led me early-on to my core belief that diet, lifestyle, and mindset are everything. This influences my work with clients as well as how I run my business. I am all about a holistic approach to life and business; creating space for what matters, asking important questions, and eliminating the noise in order to hear the answer that is True for you (and me).
I love to talk about how mindset affects performance and achievement, neurobiology (from a layman's POV), thought experiments, habits, productivity, personality typing, depression and anxiety, and physical-energetic-spiritual connectivities in the context of entrepreneurship.
- Developing a strong and clear brand in your market
- How to clearly define the relationship between your business and your clients
- Helping purpose-driven companies develop their message to connect with the right audience
- Branding activities to align your purpose with your client’s experience
- The mindset that entrepreneurs must cultivate to sustain their health and business for the long haul
- The role of a business coach and how to optimize results
- Valuable practices and resources for entrepreneurs who are burnt-out, overwhelmed, and feeling stuck
- Common challenges that entrepreneurs face, and how to grow from them
- How to audit your business to create alignment
- How to find business strategies that feel good to you
- How to get laser focused when you feel like you have a million plates spinning
- Setting up your business for managed growth, profitability, and success
- What are some of the biggest reasons that entrepreneurs don't reach the success they want?
- What are some of the most common mistakes that established entrepreneurs still make?
- When should an entrepreneur hire a coach for their business?
- What do you look for to decide if an entrepreneur will benefit from coaching?
- If a business is struggling to bring in money or clients, what's the first step to fix it?
- If a business is struggling to get everything done, what's the first step to fix it?
- If an entrepreneur is burnt-out and wants to quit their business, what should they do first?
- What can a business owner do to make sure they are taking the right actions?
- What are the benefits of hiring a coach? (or, why should an entrepreneur hire a coach)?
- Have you experienced depression and anxiety in your life? And how does it affect your business?
- How can understanding personality types help us be better business owners?
- What personality tests are most useful to you? How do you apply them to entrepreneurship?
- Can you talk about the brain, our conscious and subconscious beliefs and what that does to our business?
- What can a business coach offer my small business?
Linsi's own podcast - Spark+Victory
Kickass Masterminds - How Do I Create Consistent Content That Feels In Flow?
Freaking Genius - Linsi Brownson: Be Unforgettable = Business Success
Dear Handmade Life - Getting Honest About Yourself and Your Business with Linsi Brownson
Bottleneck Virtual Assistants - Linsi Brownson Talks Branding
Purple Coffee Podcast - When Bad Clients Lead to Great Ideas: With Linsi Brownson
Business Bootcamp - The 1-Page 5-Step Business Plan with Linsi Brownson
The Fresh Rag Show - Questions and Answers with Linsi and Dave
I'll promote my appearance through my social media contacts and podcast, Spark+Victory https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/spark-victory-podcast/id1444527405?mt=2