This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Mark Ferguson is a real estate agent, real estate investor, author and the creator of Investfourmore.com. Mark’s real estate team sells hundreds of homes a year, he has flipped over 100 houses, owns 16 rental properties and has written five books. Investfourmore.com is a real estate blog with over 300,000 views a month, over 35,000 subscribers and a wealth of free information.
Real Estate, Real Estate Agents, House Flipping, Rental Properties, Passive Income, Financial Stability in Real Estate, Entrepreneurship, Goal Setting, Blogging, Success, Exotic Cars
- How did you get into real estate?
- When did you flip your first house?
- How did you achieve your ambitions goals?
- How can I tell if I should rent or buy a home?
- How can I tell if a home is ready to flip?
- What is it like to own a rental property?
- How can I ensure I get the best tenants?
- What advice can you give someone wanting to invest in real estate?
- How can I generate passive income in real estate?
- What can property managers do to save money, but generate income?
Mark has a podcast, blog and various social media he can promote his podcast on.