This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Best-selling author (#3 on the WSJ) of Seller Mistakes (check it out on Amazon). Ranked as the #1 agent at Sotheby’s International Realty - Greater Pasadena Brokerage in 2021 and #1 in sales volume at the brokerage three of the past six years.
He is an industry leader and a highly referred real estate broker, with extensive experience specializing in single-party seller representation. Experienced, resourceful, respected, influential, and trustworthy are the words Michael’s clients use to describe him. From luxury homes to challenging and highly specialized transactions, Michael has an intimate understanding of the real estate sales process. In his 20-year career, he has successfully handled over $500 million in sales along with his own real estate investments.
Michael began his career after earning his business degree from Gonzaga University and started in real estate as an investor.
Michael is active with the Pasadena-Foothills Association of Realtors® and has served with a delegation in the California State Capitol. He holds a California Department of Real Estate broker license and is a graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI), a California Probate Specialist (CPS), and a Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES). He holds memberships in the National and California Associations of Realtors®.
Residential real estate, working with home sellers, avoiding pitfalls when selling your home that you may not have known about, what the real estate industry doesn't want you to know when you are selling your home, real estate industry practices, proven strategies that actually work.
1. What is the single most important thing you can do to increase your odds of getting the best price in the fastest amount of time with minimal headaches?
2. What really happens at an open house and why are they ineffective?
3. Why some common marketing avenues are not effective?
4. The most important strategies that a home seller should consider?
5. Why do some agents sell a lot, and so many others leave the business in droves?
6. What is so bad about working with dual agents (agents that represent both the buyer and the seller in the same transaction)?
7. Why should I think twice before hiring a friend or family member?
8. Why is a "For Sale" sign not so effective?
9. Why is it important to interview multiple agents?
10. What should I do if my house is not selling?
Share on social media and through my database of clients, referral partners, and colleagues.