This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Travel Expert for Yampu Tours, 21 years and counting, planning journeys of a lifetime to Mexico, Central, South America, Asia, Africa, India, Himalayas, Europe, Australia, Antarctica. New York Times Speaker and Corporate Trainer on Travel. Travels worldwide inspecting thousands, hotels, eco-resorts, tented camps, cruises, adventure tours, family experiences, and luxury trips. Has a vetted network of staff and expert guides continuing to create and lead guided tours that shepherd travelers to the region’s well-known attractions and hidden treasures on exciting customized programs. Monica and her team will personalize any trip to meet the special interests of her clients, continually seeks out new experiences and crafts new tours based on the expertise of our ground agents, native guides and her own adventures. From spiritual quests led by Andean shamans to tasting tours of Argentina’s Mendoza wine region to up-close encounters with the people, nature and wildlife of the Africa. Monica’s’ think outside the box‘ attitude allows her to design a wealth of carefully crafted, life-enriching experiences as well as special interests such as history and culture, adventure, spas yoga, volunteer travel and give back, family fun or a honeymoon.
How Corona Virus is affecting travel now and what Trump Ban means today, Family Travel, Couples Travel, Boys Trips, Girls Trips, Best hotels for anything ( ie. ones with best views, ones with best food, most romantic ones, best located, best service, ect), where to do the best hikes, where to find the best wildlife experiences, where to volunteer, how long to travel to any destination, ideas of what to include in itineraries, how to pack, how to pick a Malaria medicine, what countries are best to combine, Traveling alone as a woman, how to plan a safari, the best way to interact with locals, staying healthy while traveling, best destinations for travel with children, best destinations for travel with grandparents, how to incorporate volunteering into your trips, babymoons, honeymoons, anything to do with travel.
1. What does the Trump Travel Ban mean today? How are you dealng with the Corona Virus ?
Why did you start a travel company?
2. How to do what you love and make money?
3. What are the best ____ trips? family,Boys trips, girls trips adventure trips, ect...
4. Why do you feel travel brings peace to the world?
5. How do you give back when you travel?
6. How do you research travel?
7. Why should everyone use a tour company to travel internationally?
8. What should I consider when planning a safari?
9. What foodie experiences did you love most in the world?
10. How do the experiences you offer give guests a unique perspective on history, people or culture of the regions where you travel?
- Podcast Guest Exceeding Expectations - Tony Winyard
- Podcast Guest Culture Matters March 2019
- Podcast Guest Best Morning Routine Ever with Lunide Louis
- Top 10 Adventure Trips in South America, Meet the Experts Talk, LA Times
- Panalist New York Times Travel Show on Luxury and Adventure in Patagonia
- Speaker at London Destinations Show " How to plan a trip to Africa"
- Speaker on Costa Rica Adventure and Luxury at London Destinations Show
- New York Times Travel Show Speaker; The Hottest Destinations in Central & South America
- New York Times Travel Show featured speaker in the ‘Discover Adventure: Emerging Destinations in Central & South America Travel’ seminar
We will put the interviews on the Yampu website, and share on Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Facebook. We can also imbed it on our newsletter which goes to our database of 10,000 or more Yampu Travelers. Yampu can share as well on my personal pages.