This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Michael Mukunda Chandra Kohan is a Certified Health Coach, a I.C.F Certified Life Coach, and a 800 hour Registered Yoga Teacher, who wakes up each morning up with a simple purpose: to help others rediscover their powerful inner strengths and give clients and students the tools they need to make more meaningful, by helping people Live Life on Purpose. Michael works with others to help them restore balance in their lives by helping them to make healthier and more conscious lifestyle choices in 9 Key Areas of Life based on the Circle of Life. In 2015 he founded Your Wellness Yogi and the Living Life on Purpose Community, an online community for people to re-discover their true-self and gain the skills he or she needs to move forward in all areas life. He is the host Living Life on Purpose Podcast, a show dedicated to helping listeners develop a positive mindset, rejuvenated outlook for themselves and their future, and rediscover that they are spiritual beings – and any dream a person wants in life is possible Michael Mukunda Chandra is dedicated to helping his clients and students find balance in all aspects of their lives—emotional, spiritual, mental and physical wellbeing. He feels his purpose is to serve others through his teaching, by encouraging students and clients to become steadfast in their own practices, while integrating spiritual and mindful living into their day-to-day lives.
Life’s Journey of Self-Discovery and Growth
Mindfulness with a Western approach to Eastern Philosophy
Habits and Goals
Human Needs Psychology and Modern Life Skills
Wellness Entrepreneurship - Yoga, Life Coaching, Health Coaching
Building a Successful Online Coaching Business
What can Eastern Philosophy teach us about living mindfully in the modern world?
• What is the true key to wealth and health?
• What mindfulness habits can help one live a better life?
• What simple spiritual tools for healing and maintenance can make life much easier?
• Why do we continue to suffer when our basic human needs are met?
• How does a person live life with integrity?
• What is holistic wellness and how can practicing it deconstruct negative patterns?
• Why is change and personal growth difficult, and why do most people fail in achieving their dreams and goals?
• How do you go from a corporate job to building a health and wellness business from scratch with no initial investment?
I am on Facebook, Twitter, and Instant Gram