This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Hi! I’m Nayla.
I coach women whose self-doubt has stopped them from reaching their full potential. They wish they could feel more calm, strong, and clear, but instead they feel trapped by their insecurities.
I help them break free from the deep-rooted beliefs that are holding them back so that they can get to that successful place they’ve been dreaming about.
I’m an Associate Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation and a Certified Life Coach with the Martha Beck Institute. I’m also someone who is intimately acquainted with self-doubt.
As a young adult I learned to cover this up quite well. If you had met me then, you would have seen a woman who appeared happy, successful, and well-adjusted on the outside… but inside I was often a big hot mess of sadness, confusion, and unworthiness.
A certain amount of self-doubt is, of course, healthy.
Self-doubt can help you excel in your personal and professional life when it’s well-balanced with a sense of inner pride. But the self-doubt that I struggled with was the kind that make me shy away from who I really was and what I really wanted out of life.
Every single new chapter of my life surfaced a deeper layer of self-doubt that I needed to work through. It's be quite the fascinating journey.
I now run my own business as a Leadership & Life Coach. I get to work with amazing women who want to release the deep-rooted beliefs that are holding them back and I'm loving every minute of it!
And I’m not gonna lie, being free from the constraints of a traditional career path and completely in control of my life feels pretty great too.
That said, seeing my clients experience the relief they feel when they stop fighting their true selves is the best part of my day. Because that’s essentially what self-doubt is – fighting the deeper and wiser part of yourself that’s trying to tell you, “This is not who you are. You’re made for so much more. You can do this!”
Please feel free to contact me to be a guest on your podcast! I would love to help your listeners break free from the self-doubt that's holding them back so that they can step into their full potential.
- How releasing self-doubt will supercharge your career
- Key mistakes people make when dealing with turning points in their lives
- How to stop negative thinking without using affirmations
- How to feel more calm, strong, and clear in tense situations
- How to say what’s on your mind without sacrificing your relationships
- What made you focus on self-doubt as a coaching niche?
- How can people stop fighting against their true feelings, needs, and nature?
- What are simple ways to handle big turning points in life more effectively?
- Why do people hold back from sharing parts of themselves with the world?
- What are your favourite life coaching tools and why?
- What can DC Comics and Marvel teach us about leveling-up?
LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, my newsletter