This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Hi! I’m Nayla.
I coach and train executives, managers, and professionals who sometimes struggle when they have to deal with difficult situations at work and in life. I help my clients move from feeling stuck and unsure to being clear and confident so that they can progress to their next level with greater ease.
I’m an Associate Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation and a Certified Life Coach with the Martha Beck Institute. And in my previous career, I was a Chartered Mediator.
My life coach training is foundational to the work that I do because helping people overcome challenges requires MUCH more than simply learning new strategies.
Personal growth and development makes us become a different person… the person we are meant to be. In essence, every next level of your life will demand a different version of you. I help my clients find the answers to key life-changing questions so that they can evolve to their next level.
How did I end up in this line of work? Great question!
When I entered the workforce as a bright-eyed, bushy tailed young lawyer, I realized that I was terrified of dealing with difficult situations… and I knew that my career would be limited if this didn’t change.
So I made a serious commitment to my personal development and saw incredible results:
Ongoing issues were resolved once and for all!
I had more energy!
My relationships even improved!
And most importantly, I started living my best life!
I eventually couldn’t help but share what I learned with others because we waste so much of our precious time and energy avoiding issues or using ineffective strategies to deal with them.
I’ve helped thousands of people take their leadership skills and their lives to the next level by learning how to focus on their deepest hopes and desires and taking action in alignment with them.
With my incisive questions, practical tips, and step-by-step strategies, I can help your listeners grow into the amazing executives, managers, or professionals that somewhere deep inside they already know they can be.
Request a free consultation with me to find out more about how we can work together!
- Why developing your conflict resolution skills will supercharge your career
- 5 mistakes people make when dealing with difficult situations in the workplace
- What you need to do to prepare for any difficult workplace conversation
- How to deescalate heated moments without sacrificing your serenity
- Balancing empathy and assertiveness in the workplace
- How to say no without feeling “icky” about it
- The art of staying out of workplace drama, even when others want to remain in it
- When to dive into a difficult conversation and when to let things go
- How to say less, ask more, and take a coach-approach to leadership
- How to know if leadership development coaching is a good idea for you
- What made you focus on helping leaders deal with difficult workplace situations?
- Why is learning to deal effectively with conflict a key leadership skill?
- What are some of the worst things people do in difficult workplace situations?
- How do you help people become better at dealing with conflict in the workplace?
- What are 3 simple ways to improve the way you handle difficult workplace situations?
- How do the most effective leaders deal with conflict in the workplace?
- What did working in the field of mediation teach you about resolving conflict?
- What are your favourite leadership development tools and why?
- Why is coaching such an important leadership skill?
- What can DC Comics and Marvel teach us about conflict resolution in the workplace?
LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, my newsletter