This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
I'm a Leadership Development Coach & Facilitator who believes that it is possible to say what's on your mind without sacrificing your relationships.
I coach and train executives, managers, and professionals who sometimes struggle when they have to deal with difficult situations at work.
They worry about upsetting others and have trouble figuring out what to say or do.
I help my clients move from feeling stuck and unsure to being clear and confident so that issues can be truly resolved, making their lives ultimately less stressful and more joyful.
I’ve worked in the fields of leadership, communication, and conflict resolution for over 15 years now, in the private and public sectors and in various countries across the world.
I’m an Associate Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation and a Certified Life Coach with the Martha Beck Institute. And in my previous career, I was a Chartered Mediator.
I’ve helped thousands of professionals learn how to address and resolve difficult situations and conflict.
How did I end up in this line of work? Great question!
When I entered the workforce as a bright-eyed, bushy tailed young lawyer, I realized that I was terrified of having difficult conversations... and I knew that my career would be limited if this didn't change.
So I made a serious commitment to improve my skills in this area and saw incredible results:
Ongoing issues were resolved once and for all!
I had more energy to focus on my work!
My relationships even improved significantly!
I eventually couldn’t help but share what I learned with others because we waste so much of our precious time and energy avoiding issues or using ineffective strategies.
Learning how to have difficult conversations is relatively simple... implementing these skills in real life is a bit more of a challenge. But it can be done and I have a knack (and a lot of passion!) for helping people with this.
Looking forward to connecting with you!
- Why developing your conflict resolution skills will supercharge your career
- 5 mistakes people make when dealing with difficult situations in the workplace
- What you need to do to prepare for any difficult workplace conversation
- How to deescalate heated moments without sacrificing your serenity
- Balancing empathy and assertiveness in the workplace
- How to say no without feeling “icky” about it
- The art of staying out of workplace drama, even when others want to remain in it
- When to dive into a difficult conversation and when to let things go
- How to say less, ask more, and take a coach-approach to leadership
- How to know if leadership development coaching is a good idea for you
- What made you focus on helping leaders deal with difficult workplace situations?
- Why is learning to deal effectively with conflict a key leadership skill?
- What are some of the worst things people do in difficult workplace situations?
- How do you help people become better at dealing with conflict in the workplace?
- What are 3 simple ways to improve the way you handle difficult workplace situations?
- How do the most effective leaders deal with conflict in the workplace?
- What did working in the field of mediation teach you about resolving conflict?
- What are your favourite leadership development tools and why?
- Why is coaching such an important leadership skill?
- What can DC Comics and Marvel teach us about conflict resolution in the workplace?
LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, my newsletter