This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Hi! I’m Nayla.
I coach women whose self-doubt has stopped them from reaching their full potential. They’ve been feeling unsatisfied in their careers because they somehow lost a part of who they are along the way.
I help them grow into more comfortable, natural-feeling versions of themselves so that they can move forward with more inner peace and self-confidence.
I’m an Associate Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation and a Certified Life Coach with the Martha Beck Institute. And in my previous career, I worked as a Chartered Mediator helping clients find win-win solutions to workplace issues.
My life coach training is foundational to the work that I do because helping people overcome challenges requires MUCH more than simply learning new strategies.
Personal growth and development makes us become a different person… the person we are meant to be. In essence, every next level of your life will demand a different version of you. I help my clients find the answers to key life-changing questions so that they can evolve to their next level.
How did I end up in this line of work? Great question!
When I entered the workforce as a bright-eyed, bushy tailed young lawyer, I realized that I was terrified of speaking up. I was an expert at hiding my true self so that I could fit in… and I knew that my career and my life would be limited if this didn’t change.
So I made a serious commitment to my personal development and saw incredible results:
Ongoing issues were resolved once and for all!
I had more energy!
My relationships even improved!
And most importantly, I started living a more joyful and authentic life!
I eventually couldn’t help but share what I learned with others because we waste so much of our precious time and energy avoiding our issues or using ineffective strategies to deal with them.
I’ve seen the power of dealing with self-doubt effectively for over 15 year now… both in my former career as a workplace mediator and in my current role as a coach and facilitator.
I’ve also seen how attainable this skill is… and how wide the gap is between knowledge and practice for many executives, managers, and professionals.
I’ve helped thousands of people take their leadership skills, their careers, and their lives to the next level.
With my incisive questions, practical tips, and step-by-step strategies, I can help your listeners grow into the amazing executives, managers, or professionals that somewhere deep inside they already know they can be.
- How developing greater self-awareness will supercharge your career
- Key mistakes people make when dealing with turning points in their lives
- How to stop negative thinking without using affirmations
- How to deescalate heated moments without sacrificing your serenity
- Balancing empathy and assertiveness
- How to say no without feeling “icky” about it
- The art of staying out of drama, even when others want to remain in it
- How to say what’s on your mind without sacrificing your relationships
- How to say less, ask more, and take a coach-approach to leadership
- How to know if coaching is a good idea for you
- What made you focus on self-doubt as a coaching niche?
- Why is learning to deal effectively with conflict a key leadership skill?
- How can people stop fighting against their true feelings, needs, and nature?
- How do you help people become more self-confident without becoming overly-assertive?
- What are simple ways to handle big turning points in life more effectively?
- Why do people hold back from sharing parts of themselves with the world?
- What did working in the field of mediation teach you about life?
- What are your favourite life coaching tools and why?
- Why is coaching such an important leadership skill?
- What can DC Comics and Marvel teach us about leveling-up?
LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, my newsletter