This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
PAT B. FREEMAN is an inspirational speaker, women's empowerment coach, podcaster, and author. As an I.D.E.A. to Action expert, this former educator speaks to audiences to Inspire Dreams and Empower Action. She is the founder and CEO of Pat B. Freeman LLC - a speaking and coaching business and website with an entrepreneurial focus, including online courses, live training events, products, and resources to power dreams. Her passion and mission are to inspire and empower women, students, and organizations to turn their inspiration into action and passion into profits.
Pat, a serial entrepreneur, is a John Maxwell Certified Speaker and Coach, a member of the National Speakers Association Academy (NSA), and is the past president of the International Association of Women (IAW), Greensboro Chapter. She was featured in Huff Post for a women's empowerment event, partnered and featured in the premiere of Julian Brittano's -- actor on OWN's "Greenleaf" TV Talk Show: "Raising the Bar," has hosted her own radio show (Empower 7000 Radio), and has authored three books – She wrote the 2nd book in 7-days. Her latest book is Get Your Mind "Write": 7 Steps to Breakthrough Confidence for Aspiring Authors. The book includes a "Get Your Mind 'Write' 90-Day Action Planner." Pat is also the host and creator of a new show: The Women Who Win Empower Podcast and has built a successful online training and coaching business. She accomplished all of this within three years after losing her job of 15 years in 2015 and making the decision to become a full-time entrepreneur. Pat served as an administrator of Adult Education in the North Carolina Community College System for more than 20 years (overseeing 120+ faculty and staff and nearly 3500 students annually).
Pat holds a Master's degree from Campbell University in Educational Administration, a Bachelor's degree from Florida State University in Theatre, post-graduate studies from California State University - Fullerton in Mass Communications, and doctoral students from the University of Phoenix. Pat is the mother of two adult sons Sterling and Styles and resides in Greensboro NC.
1. Turning Inspiration into Action
2. How to Turn Your Passion into Profitable Business (or side-Hussle)
3. Turn Job Loss into Opportunity
4. WOW Customer Services
5. How to Become a Confident and Engaging Speaker
6. How to Start a Podcast from Scratch
7. How to "Get Your Mind 'Write'" and Become a Self-Published Author
1. What inspired you to become an inspirations business speaker and women's empowerment coach?
2. What impact did the job loss, after working for 20 years, have on your life?
3. You’re a serial entrepreneur. Share some of them and what's different today.
4. You have a heart for women’s empowerment. Why is entrepreneurship your business focus and I.D.E.A. the tagline?
5. You speak, write books, offer courses, and coach to inspire action. Why "Action" as the common theme of all your work?
6. Your signature coaching system and course are Build the Dream Coaching and Passion to Profits: The 4Ps to Entrepreneurship. Tell us about this D and P framework for success?
7. You wrote your second book in 7-days. Who writes a book in 7-days? Why and how?
8. Tell us about your latest book and what inspired it, Get Your Mind “Write:” 7 Steps to Breakthrough Confidence for Aspiring Authors
9. What inspiration can you give to aspiring entrepreneurs and authors who are facing fears or challenges?
10. You have a podcast, Women Who Win Empower Podcast. Tell us about it.
- Sex is Not for Sissies, Host Valda Ford
- The ShowerTime Podcast, Host Chris Lea
- WGIV Radio, Charlotte NC
- 102 Jamz Radio, Host Chris Lea
- Featured in Huff Post for a Women's Empowerment Event
- Partnered and Featured in the Premiere of Julian Brittano's (actor on OWN's "Greenleaf") TV Talk Show: "Raising the Bar"
- Business Spotlight on DC NiteLife – Online News & Entertainment
All Social Media Channels, My Blog, Email Lists, Website Media Appearances Page