This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
European/ British. Established business guru. Writer/ opinion leader on fake news, post-truth, war on science, consumer and citizen choices.
Career: neuroscientist, investment banker, consultant, CEO, business school professor, writer (in that order).
Leadership, talent, change, culture - author of business best-seller on change (Science of Organizational Change)
- how we can use science and philosophy to change our selves and change business
Post-truth politics, death of expertise, fake news, media bias - current book project Truth Wars: How we will survive the war on science and truth
1) Is the media biased? What does the evidence say?
2) How are truth and reason corrupted today (by politicians and corporations)?
3) What is populism? When is it good? When is it dangerous?
4) What is the role of corporations in creating a more reasoned and reasonable society?
5) How did fake news affect the US 2016 election and Brexit?
6) What is pseudoscience - why should we care?
7) What business myths are the most harmful?
8) How do you change culture, develop talent?
9) Why most training programs in business are a waste of money.
10) Five global megatrends affecting the world of work.
Wall Street Journal, Guardian, Financial Times
Massive mailing list, my own podcast, 20k social media followers