This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
I am a retired Marine Corps aviator who at 34 left the service after spending exactly half of my life in it. I tried the corporate route (Amazon) and going back to school (MBA from USC) only to realize my life was nothing like I wanted it to be. I quit my lucrative job, moved in with my in laws, and began following my curiosity in videography. This lead to discovering my true passion- interviewing leaders, high growth entrepreneurs, and more. My second undying passion is leadership development which has always been an innate ability. Lastly, veteran advocacy where virtually all my spare time goes as I begin to build this business.
Interviees to date:
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Cate Luzio
- Claude Silver
- Dorie Clark
- Dennis Mortensen
Upcoming: Beth Comstock and Mark Metry
Company Culture and How to Inspire
Starting over in your late 30’s
How I met Gary Vaynerchuk
The difficulty of the military transition
- Why did you uproot your life at 37?
- What was it like serving in the Marine Corps vs serving in the private sector?
-Why do personal brands matter?
- How can people make networking easier!
-How can companies retain talent better?
- How has this transition affected your personal life?
- Who have you made content for? How was it?
- Why do you care about leadership development so much?
- You’re a first generation American. How did that play into your upbringing?
- Why not just stick it out and pursue your passion later?
- Do you believe people can change?
- How should companies recruit? How should job seekers seek out their next employers?
-Why does social media matter so much nowadays? Is it THAT valuable o companies and personal brands?
I will post via social medi: IG, FB, LI, YT
I will write about it on my blog as well.
I’ll obvious text family and friends the link.
The key is to recognize the host’s program not myself!