This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
• The military situation and the Afghan people then and now.
• The culture, religion and what it was like living in Afghanistan and his work as an American Contractor
• Stories about the children and schools Rich helped build. What a prized possession just a pencil is to children in Afghanistan.
• First-hand experiences and understanding about the culture validating a better understanding for people of all ages.
• How Networking was a major part of daily routine - even in a Third World Environment.
• The interrelationship experienced with the military, political, social, cultural, Education.
1. How did you end up in Afghanistan as a construction contractor?
2. Tell us about war through your eyes as a Civilian with no military background - working in War zone. What did you find positive and negative?
3. How safe were you in Afghanistan? Did you carry a gun? Who protected you? How did you travel around in the war-zone?
4. What it was like working with US and other Militaries
5. Tell us about some things you learned while living amongst the local Afghans about THEIR stories and traditions
6. Tell us about working with local Afghan businessmen within Taliban threats
7. You were known as “Mr. Rich” How did that come about?
8. What was it like working with a population where 80% of people cannot read or write? You have said that at times it was like living in Biblical times. Please explain.
9. What was it like rebuilding in a war zone-construction after destruction, hardships endured by Afghan people and our military?
10. And what about now? From your experience, how do think things have changed for the very people you were working with and for?
• Eblast out to my data base with link to the podcats
• Facebook posts with link to the podcast
• Posting links on my website
• Share with in-person audiences