This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
I am a serial entrepreneur and have started four successful businesses of my own. Consulting and analyzing businesses since 2005, I have personally engaged with over 1700 businesses across the United States. I’ve spent much of my career working directly with business owners to improve strategic planning, operations, growth, and profitability.
I started Cogent Analytics in 2014 and during these past five short years, we made the Inc 500 and the Inc 5000 list two years in a row for being one of the fastest growing companies in the country. Starting out with only six people, I now employ over 100 and we continue to grow.
We have positioned ourselves as a trusted advisor for our clients.
Truly believing in what I can deliver and being relentless in my quest has led to our success and it is what I instill in my clients. I can advise on any number of subjects for business owners.
The mission of Cogent Analytics is to bring tools of better management, organization, and profitability to privately held, small to mid-sized businesses; and to deliver our services with integrity and transparency.
Cogent’s primary objective in every interaction, is to put the interests of the client first. In support of that directive, I’ve built a company culture based on a code of honor, courage, wisdom, faith, perseverance, and loyalty.
The foundation of my value system started in the U.S. Military as a young man serving with SOCOM. My deeply-rooted personal code is what I demand of myself every day, and is what I ask the employees of Cogent to embrace. Service to others under this code is at the very core of the entrepreneurial spirit and of which is a foundational pillar at Cogent.
A husband of 24 years and a father of two, I stand committed to my family, my community, and to my employees and clients.
- Small Business success and productivity
- Profit Engineering
- Getting to the next level
- Leadership / Business vision
- Managing hyper-growth companies
- Establishing company culture and values
- Leadership in a hyper-growth company
- What are some of the biggest challenges small businesses/entrepreneurs are facing today?
- What is organizational engineering?
- How important is leadership in a small business vs just “getting things done” and “serving customers”?
- How can small businesses attain better profitability without raising prices?
- How have you achieved fast growth in your company?
- How have you grown your leadership team?
- What is the most difficult resistance you receive from clients to the necessary changes you recommend?
- What makes Cogent Analytics different from other consulting firms?
- Why is your code of honor such an important part of your plan for your team?
- How have your military experiences helped you in business?
Operationally Speaking - Right People in the Right Seats with Rob Braiman
Leaders in the Trenches - How Do You Create High-Performance Employees with Rob Braiman
Leadership that Makes You Money - CEO Rob Braiman of Cogent Analytics
Legacy Cast - Featuring Rob Braiman
The Chris Voss Show - Rob Braiman of Cogent Analytics
Vet2Biz Life - Rob Braiman, Principal and Managing Member, Cogent Analytics
Veteran on the Move - Putting Systems Into Place with Army Veteran Rob Braiman Cogent Analytics
The Thoughtful Entrepreneur - Jennifer Longworth with Rob Braiman, The Importance of Company Vision
Gene Hammett with Rob Braiman - How do you Create High-Performance Employees?
Podcast episodes currently in production:
Manufacturing Today - Analytic Smarts
Industry Week - A Fresh Approach to Managing Change
Consulting Magazine - The Role of Ethical Messaging When Marketing to 21st Century Consultants
Consulting Magazine - When Coaching 'Calls' During a Client Engagement
Cogent Analytics' Bret Tubergen on LinkedIn - Too Many Hats; a Summer Series
Rob Braiman contributes some very salient insights about establishing and communicating company mission in McCall Robison's article: "Experts Advise How to Increase Business Growth in 2018" (Part 2 of 2)
Construction Executive - Cogent Analytics' Stuart Groo, Senior Project Director, published article: "Calculating the Overhead Recovery Rate Can Make or Break a Business"
I'll promote my appearance across all my social media platforms including LI, FB, Twitter, as well as in an eNewsletter distribution and marketing campaigns.