This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
I have a long-standing reputation as a "serial entrepreneur" and I’ve spent 15 years working directly with business owners to improve strategic planning, operations, growth, and profitability.
I founded Cogent Analytics after spending over 10 years as a senior business analyst helping to improve and build main street businesses across the country. I have personally engaged with over 1700 businesses across the United States and I continue my work to further the interests of other business owners like myself. The mission of Cogent Analytics is to bring tools of better management, organization, and profitability to privately held, small to mid-sized businesses; and to deliver our services with integrity and transparency.
Cogent’s primary objective in every interaction, is to put the interests of the client first. In support of that directive, I’ve built a company culture based on a code of honor, courage, wisdom, faith, perseverance, and loyalty. The foundation of my value system started in the U.S. Military as a young man serving with SOCOM and my deeply-rooted personal code is what I demand of myself every day, and is what I ask the employees of Cogent to embrace. Service to others under this code is at the very core of the entrepreneurial spirit and of which is a foundational pillar at Cogent.
One of my special projects is to help former military members during their transition to civilian life. It's my privilege to help them find and describe the value of their military experience as they seek employment and find success in the business world.
A husband of 20 years and a father of two, I stand committed to my family, my community, and to my employees and clients.
- Small business success
- Team development
- Sound business practices
- Organizational engineering
- How to sell
- Establishing company culture and values
- Military experiences and learning
- Helping veterans in business
- What led you to choose small businesses as your target clients?
- What best describes your leadership style?
- What is the most difficult resistance you receive from clients to the necessary changes you recommend?
- What makes Cogent Analytics different from other consulting firms?
- How do you accomplish leadership development in your leadership team?
- Why is your code of honor such an important part of your plan for your team?
- How do you and your company approach philanthropy?
- What was your post-military transition experience like?
- How do you use your transition experiences to help fellow veterans in business?
- What major challenges are small business owners and entrepreneurs facing today?
The Thoughtful Entrepreneur - Jennifer Longworth with Rob Braiman, “The Importance of Company Vision"
Gene Hammett with Rob Braiman: "How do you Create High-Performance Employees?"
Manufacturing Today - Analytic Smarts
Industry Week - A Fresh Approach to Managing Change
Consulting Magazine - The Role of Ethical Messaging When Marketing to 21st Century Consultants
Consulting Magazine - When Coaching 'Calls' During a Client Engagement
Cogent Analytics' Bret Tubergen on LinkedIn - Too Many Hats; a Summer Series
Rob Braiman contributes some very salient insights about establishing and communicating company mission in McCall Robison's article: "Experts Advise How to Increase Business Growth in 2018" (Part 2 of 2)
Cogent Analytics' Stuart Groo, Senior Project Director, published article: "Calculating the Overhead Recovery Rate Can Make or Break a Business" in CONSTRUCTION EXECUTIVE
I'll promote my appearance on my social media platforms including LI, FB, Twitter, as well as in an eNewsletter distribution and marketing campaigns.