This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Sarah is an internationally recognized LinkedIn Specialist & Online Presence Mentor who has personally coached, mentored and guided over 1,900 entrepreneurs. She helps them position themselves as experts on LinkedIn, shows them how to find & express their unique voice & stand out as thought leaders. As a result they find their tribe, get the recognition they deserve & a steady flow of clients – with ease & not sleaze.
In addition to her LinkedIn expertise, Sarah is known for helping fellow introverts market their business authentically & anxiety-free, sell their services & make a difference. She’s also the host of the ‘Introvert Biz Growth’ podcast where she has conversations with introverts who have grown their business using their introverted super powers. She lives in beautiful Switzerland where she was born and raised, but considers herself an alternative thinking citizen of this world who’s on a mission to bring more kindness to business.
When she’s not working she loves adventure & traveling (ask her about her alter ego in Sicily), yoga & nature walks or hanging out with her 3 boys (a husband and two teenage sons).
Lead Generation for Service Based Businesses (I call it Social Serving)
Getting More Clients – with ease and not sleaze
Self-Promotion for Introverts
Bringing more empathy & kindness to the business world
Anxiety-Free Marketing for the Conscious Entrepreneur
1. Why did you choose to specialize in LinkedIn?
2. LinkedIn has this reputation of being the 'boring one' of the social platforms. Is this true?
3. Many entrepreneurs stay away from LinkedIn. Why?
4. You are based in Switzerland. Do people use LinkedIn differently in Europe?
5. Who should I accept in my network?
6. What are 3 simple ways to improve our LinkedIn Profile?
7. What are the taboos on LinkedIn?
8. How do I get more engagement on LinkedIn?
9. Why is LinkedIn the perfect platform for introverted entrepreneurs?
10. Why do you call it 'Social Serving' instead of 'Social Selling' ?
Make Your LinkedIn Profile Talk to Your Audience – Alex Congdon
The Most Misunderstood Social Network – Smashing Numbers
How to find your ideal clients on LinkedIn - The Thought Leader Revolution
How to use LinkedIn as a Lead Generator – Crush Your Competition Podcast
How to use LinkedIn Pulse to Grow Your Reach & Authority – ClickJam with James Reynolds
Using LinkedIn the Right Way – MadLemmings with Ashley Faulkes
LinkedIn needs to be part of your Social Media Mix – TheSocialLight with Deb Krier
How to create a LinkedIn Coaching Business with Sarah Santacroce - -Creating a Successful Business – with Raf Calderon
Personal Branding on LinkedIn – with Gary Smith
Personal Branding – RNFM Radio Show
I'll share them on my Social Media accounts and include them in my weekly newsletter