This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Tommy Breedlove is a writer, influencer, speaker and coach empowering individuals and ambitious leaders to:
- Achieve Meaning in Life
- Rediscover Brilliance
- Obtain True Balance & Freedom
- Build a Legacy
- While Obtaining/Protecting Financial Success
Tommy is also the Founder of Choose Goodness. A movement which encourages individuals and organizations to search for unmet human needs that create transformational impact on themselves, their business, and society at large. He and Choose Goodness provide both the rational and emotional perspectives to the strategic and financial decision making process.
Since his beginning at Deloitte, the world’s largest financial consulting firm, Tommy has spent his professional career serving companies as a strategic, managerial and financial consultant in sectors including service, manufacturing, distribution and non-profit. Tommy has and still serves as Board Advisor, Chair, and/or Director for multiple for-profit and civic entities.
While on the Board of Directors, a Senior Partner and the International Practice Leader for a large regional financial consulting and CPA firm, he advised international companies on financial strategies for setting up operations in the US as well as domestic entities establishing operations abroad. Tommy and his international practice won the 2012 Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce Global Impact Award.
Tommy graduated from the Terry College of Business at the University of Georgia and is a Certified Public Accountant. He holds a Certificate in Innovation from the J. Mack Robinson College of Business at Georgia State University and received Cognitive Based Compassion Training from Emory University.
- Investing in Yourself, Leadership, Culture
- Will it ever be enough (the price of ambition)
- The biggest mistakes entrepreneurs make
- Cutting out all of the noise in life
- From Jail to Deloitte (The world's largest financial consulting firm) in three years
- Participating in your own rescue
- The Power of Choices
- Being on Evolution Three of my life
- The Creation of the Choose Goodness movement and what Choosing Goodness means
- Going from a Fear to Abundance/Worthiness Mindset
- How you can truly have happiness, freedom, balance and financial success in life?
- My first meeting as a Board of Director , International Practice Leader and Senior Partner at a large Financial Firm?
- My daily routine to put my "Big Boy Pants" on Everyday?
- Why what I do is life and death for me?
1) From Jail to Deloitte (The world's largest financial consulting firm) in three years
2) How to Participate in your own rescue?
3) The Power of Choice?
4) Being on Evolution Three of my life?
5) The Creation of the Choose Goodness movement?
6) Going from a Fear to Abundance/Worthiness Mindset
7) How you can truly have happiness, freedom, balance and financial success in life?
8) My first meeting as a Board of Director , International Practice Leader and Senior Partner at a large Financial Firm?
9) My daily routine to put my "Big Boy Pants" on Everyday?
10) Why what I do is life and death for me?
Onward Nation with Stephen Woessner
Stop Riding the Pine with Jamie Jay
12 Minute Conversations with Engel Jones
Men of Abundance with Wally Carmichael
Jumble Think with Michael Woodward
Business Owner's Freedom Formula with Paul Maskill
Modern Leadership with Jake Carlson
Total CEO with Vinnie Fisher
Creative Warriors with Jeffrey Shaw
Mindfulness Mode with Bruce Langford
Reignite your Purpose with Sheila Sutherland
As Told By Nomads with Tayo
Tribe of Entrepreneurs with Soren Hansen
Step into Leadership with Brian Clarke
Play Your Position with Mary Lou Kayser
The Big Movement with Byron Ingraham
Helix Academy with Trevor Carlson
The Better Podcast with Daniel Bauer
The Path Hunters with Paul Lam
Inside the Adventure with Marshall Mosher
I always give the podcast and host a top rating on Itunes as well as do paid social media promotions to promote both the Podcast, Choose Goodness and Tommy Breedlove.