This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Tommy Breedlove is a Featured Keynote Speaker, Published Author and Business & Mindset Coach empowering individuals and ambitious leaders to:
- Live a Legendary Life
- Achieve Meaning in Life
- Rediscover Brilliance
- Obtain True Balance & Freedom
- Build a Legacy
- While Obtaining/Protecting Financial Success
Tommy's purpose is to empower humans to build a legendary life. He guides his clients and audiences to discover a life of significance, while building a lasting legacy. The tools he shares show them how to work in their zone of brilliance, obtain financial freedom, and live with meaning and balance. This helps them become the person they've always wanted to be.
From overcoming incarceration as a young man to working at the largest financial consulting firms in the world he gained business notoriety and financial success. He became Senior Partner, International Practice Leader and Member of the Board of Directors. He looked successful on the outside, but was crumbling on the inside and almost lost everything. Tommy made the choice to transform his life and follow his true calling. He now works as a Featured Keynote Speaker, Author, and Premiere Business, Career and Mindset Coach.
Tommy is also the Founder of Choose Goodness. A movement which encourages individuals and organizations to search for unmet human needs that create transformational impact on themselves, their business, and society at large. He and Choose Goodness provide both the rational and emotional perspectives to the strategic and financial decision making process.
Since his beginning at Deloitte, the world’s largest financial consulting firm, Tommy has spent his professional career serving companies as a strategic, managerial and financial consultant in sectors including service, manufacturing, distribution and non-profit. Tommy has and still serves as Board Advisor, Chair, and/or Director for multiple for-profit and civic entities.
While on the Board of Directors, a Senior Partner and the International Practice Leader for a large regional financial consulting and CPA firm, he advised international companies on financial strategies for setting up operations in the US as well as domestic entities establishing operations abroad. Tommy and his international practice won the 2012 Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce Global Impact Award.
Tommy graduated from the Terry College of Business at the University of Georgia and is a Certified Public Accountant. He holds a Certificate in Innovation from the J. Mack Robinson College of Business at Georgia State University and received Cognitive Based Compassion Training from Emory University.
- Living a Legendary Life
- Legendary Companies
- Legendary Leadership
- Investing in Yourself, Leadership, Culture
- Will it ever be enough (the price of ambition)
- The biggest mistakes entrepreneurs make
- Cutting out all of the noise in life
- From Jail to Deloitte (The world's largest financial consulting firm) in three years
- Participating in your own rescue
- The Power of Choices
- Being on Evolution Three of my life
- The Creation of the Choose Goodness movement and what Choosing Goodness means
- Going from a Fear to Abundance/Worthiness Mindset
- How you can truly have happiness, freedom, balance and financial success in life?
- My first meeting as a Board of Director , International Practice Leader and Senior Partner at a large Financial Firm?
- My daily routine to put my "Big Boy Pants" on Everyday?
- Why what I do is life and death for me.
1) From Jail to Deloitte (The world's largest financial consulting firm) in three years
2) How to Participate in your own rescue?
3) The Power of Choice?
4) Being on Evolution Three of my life?
5) The Creation of the Choose Goodness movement?
6) Going from a Fear to Abundance/Worthiness Mindset
7) How you can truly have happiness, freedom, balance and financial success in life?
8) My first meeting as a Board of Director , International Practice Leader and Senior Partner at a large Financial Firm?
9) My daily routine to put my "Big Boy Pants" on Everyday?
10) Why is my mission life and death for me?
No Limits with Kristen Andree
The Brandon Smith Show
Paint & Paper
The Entrepreneur's MBA
The Dan Hill Show
Pink She Wolf
The Mark Struczewski Podcast
Onward Nation with Stephen Woessner
POWER to Live More
Man Up to Greatness
Pure Mind Magic
The Freedom Show
The Living Well on Purpose Podcast
Stop Riding the Pine with Jamie Jay
12 Minute Conversations with Engel Jones
Men of Abundance with Wally Carmichael
Jumble Think with Michael Woodward
Business Owner's Freedom Formula with Paul Maskill
Modern Leadership with Jake Carlson
Total CEO with Vinnie Fisher
Creative Warriors with Jeffrey Shaw
Mindfulness Mode with Bruce Langford
Reignite your Purpose with Sheila Sutherland
As Told By Nomads with Tayo
Tribe of Entrepreneurs with Soren Hansen
Step into Leadership with Brian Clarke
Play Your Position with Mary Lou Kayser
The Big Movement with Byron Ingraham
Helix Academy with Trevor Carlson
The Better Podcast with Daniel Bauer
The Path Hunters with Paul Lam
Inside the Adventure with Marshall Mosher
I always give the podcast and host a top rating on iTunes as well as occasionally do paid social media promotions to promote both the Podcast, Choose Goodness and Tommy Breedlove.