This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Tracey Minutolo is a Side Hustle Coach who helps motivated 9 to 5'ers build businesses they love. She's the host of the daily Side Hustle Success Minute and she runs the Side Hustle Success Lab membership community, where serious side hustlers can learn and practice the skills they need, while getting support and making the connections that make a difference, as they move their businesses to the next level. When she’s not coaching, she’s probably streamlining processes at her day job, on a desert hike, or wandering around San Diego looking for the newest rooftop bar.
Time and energy management, productivity strategies, target market research and idea validation, building a strengths-based business, creating an engaged community, growing your network online
- What should would-be side hustlers consider before starting a business?
- How can side hustlers better manage their time and cope with the competing priorities of day job, family, and business?
- What are some of the biggest pitfalls side hustlers fall into?
- Should you ever discount your services (or work for free)?
- What strategies can you share with side hustlers to help them fight distractions?
- How important is it to have a community of peers?
- Do all side business necessarily lead to full-time businesses?
- What are the key habits all side hustlers should build?
- How do you validate a business idea?
- How do you know when it's time to quit your hustle or pivot?
I've been featured on Natural Born Coaches, Happen to Your Career, Join Up Dots, Conscious Millionaire, 12-Minute Convos, and many other shows in the business, career, and personal development spaces.
For links to episodes: https://traceyminutolo.com/featured
I'll promote our episode on social media (primarily Facebook) and with my email list (weekly email). And depending on the subject(s) we cover I may even add the episode to my resource list for my clients.