This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Atlanta-based motivational speaker Victoria Teague is an educator and mentor whose specialty is helping women to live their dreams. After experiencing the tragic loss of her younger sister to cancer and becoming a victim of a teenage rape, Victoria fell into addictive behaviors to find acceptance. Her life was radically transformed through the concern and assistance of a woman she now calls her "guardian angel." After spending a season with her family and getting back on her feet, Victoria was able to pursue her studies.
After graduating from college with a bachelor's degree in psychology and working as a corporate sales consultant, Victoria discovered her life’s calling to help people reach their full potential. During this time, she learned various tools and processes to help people think about their inner values, purpose, and vision. In 2000, she founded her nonprofit charity, Victoria’s Friends, to work specifically with women in crisis. She has significant experience with life-altering issues such as abuse, addiction, rape, eating disorders, abortion and homelessness. Since that time, too, Victoria's Friends has sponsored Baskets of Love, an outreach to women in the adult entertainment industry. Victoria's goal is to help individuals heal from their wounds, move past their fears, and tap into their unique God-given gifts and calling in life.
Healing from Abuse and Trauma
Healing from Betrayal-Post Betrayal Transformation
Healing Mind, Body, and Spirit
Caring for our bodies at any age
Making the Menopausal Passage
Stepping into your full power and potential
1) How does one become whole after surviving a traumatic event
2) How is healing from Betrayal different than healing from Abuse?
3) How does abuse affect the physical body especially memories that we have stuffed and forgotten?
4) What specific tools help with healing the mind, body, and spirit?
5) What triggers abuse memories and how to heal and grow?
6) What happens to victims as they age and make the menopausal passage?
7) What happens to our bodies as we are making the menopausal passage?
8) How to deal with toxic patterns and start over?
9) How do you create a "new You" later in life? Reinventing self?
10) How do you make your menopause passage the greatest season of your life?
Social media: facebook, instagram, twitter, and blog