Let’s say you wrote a book. You spent hundreds of hours researching and interviewing people. Countless hours writing and editing your book. When it comes time to publish your book, would you skimp on your books cover?
Of course not. But that’s what I see time and time again with Podcast Cover Art.
Your podcast cover art is your book’s cover. Like it or not, people will judge you by it.
A nice, clean, professional looking cover will help you get new listeners. A bad cover will turn them away.
When I create the weekly PodcastGuests.com newsletter, I make sure that the first podcast has good cover art. I move podcasts with bad art to the bottom. The podcasts might be just as good, but if someone doesn’t put the effort into making a decent cover, it’s hard to believe the podcast is good.
I realized one day that perhaps people want to have better podcast cover art but they just don’t know where to get it. So I hired a designer with a goal of making sure that everyone has a great cover.
Here are some examples of her work:
A podcast cover should be simple (so it can be read when viewed as a small graphic on a phone), vivid, and professional. I guarantee you’ll get all three of these when you order your cover art through PodcastGuests.com.
Here’s what you get when you order a podcast cover from PodcastGuests.com:
- * We use your input to come up with 2 fully customized draft designs
- * Based on your feedback, we adjust the chosen design until you’re satisfied
- * We deliver the graphics in three sizes: 3000×3000 in JPG and PNG in RBG color space for iTunes, 1400×1400, and 250×250 for your website
These are the benefits you can expect with your new cover art:
- * More clicks on your podcast in Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and other apps
- * A professional design that attracts listeners
- * A cover you can be proud of
Our regular price will be $225, but for the next couple of weeks, I’m offering a $75 discount. You’ll pay just $149.
Ready to order? Click the button below to make your payment with PayPal or a credit card. After paying, you will be forwarded to a questionnaire to get the information we need to start developing your draft designs.
Please contact us if you have questions.