PodcastGuests.com has three membership levels: Free, Basic, and Premium.
Upgrading from Basic to Premium gives you these benefits:
- Included in our newsletter sent to 43,000+ people (on a rotating basis with other Premium members)
- Social media posts on a rotating basis
- Show up above all Basic members
- Choose 2 categories instead of 1
- Link to up to 3 websites in your profile
Here are instructions if you have a Basic Account and would like to upgrade to Premium:
Step 1: Log in to your account
Go here to log in. If you forgot your password, use the “Forgot your password?” link.
Step 2: Go to your subscription
Step 3: Click the Upgrade link
Step 4: Choose your Package
Select either the monthly option or annual option, and you can continue to charge it to your current card. The amount you paid for your Basic plan will be pro-rated as a credit to your Premium plan.
If you upgrade from Basic to Premium, send an email to brian (at) podcastguests.com and we’ll include you in the newsletter as soon as we can!