This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Kate is a business coach for female entrepreneurs and copywriter for online experts. She helps her clients lock in their brand messaging and communicate with confidence so they can have more engagement and sales online.
Kate began her marketing career as a copywriter for a digital agency, where she quickly grew to become the youngest department head in agency history leading the content team. Kate then went on to work in marketing strategy for a Fortune 50 brand until she took her coaching and copywriting business full-time.
Today, Kate serves as the CEO of Kate Creative, LLC. She is trusted by some of the top online experts in the industry to create copy for their brands. When she’s not crafting copy, you can find her traveling or hanging out at home in Atlanta with her three dogs and cat!
Copywriting, Messaging, Female Empowerment, Business Building, Entrepreneurship, Social Media, Marketing
1) How did you grow your online business?
2) What makes good copywriting?
3) What mistakes did you make when you became an entrepreneur?
4) How do you help other entrepreneurs grow their businesses?
5) What makes good messaging?
6) What advice do you have for women starting their businesses?
7) How can messaging help your marketing?
8) What are the most effective marketing techniques for growing your online business?
9) How can you grow your side hustle into your main business?
10) What is the #1 thing you wish you would've known about starting a business?
Share with email list (+700)
Share on Instagram (+700)
Share in FB group (+500)
Share on FB Page (+650)