This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Mark E. Green, author of Activators: A CEO's Guide to Clearer Thinking and Getting Things Done and Creating a Culture of Accountability is a speaker, strategic advisor and growth coach to CEOs and executive teams worldwide. He has addressed, coached and advised thousands of business leaders, helping them unlock more of their potential and teaching them how to do the same for their teams.
His integrity, direct style and powerful intuition accelerate team performance, distribution of decision-making, productivity, revenue and profitability. Mark’s clients report significantly lower stress, reduced time consumed by the business and vastly improved quality of life.
He is a Core Advisor to Gravitas Impact Premium Coaches (formerly Gazelles International), a mentor to coaches worldwide, and an active contributor to programs and content for their global ecosystem.
Business Growth, Leadership Mindset, Entrepreneurship, Scaling-Up, Strategy, Productive Leadership Habits, Behavior Change, Accountability, Hidden Growth Killers - Motivators, Habits and Beliefs, Activators for Business Growth
1. Why is it so difficult for leaders to execute what they already "know" they should be doing?
2. What are the "Hidden Growth Killers" and how do they work?
3. How does fear impact a business leader, their decisions and their actions?
4. Which unproductive leadership habits cause the most damage?
5. Which leadership habits are highly productive for a CEO?
6. What are examples of Accountable vs Non-Accountable behaviors?
7. What are the most effective ways to change behavior?
8. What are the 3 essential elements to consistently create accountability in others?
9. Why is it important to be surrounded by "next level" people?
10. What is the role of inspiration in leadership?
Mark has been a guest on dozens of Radio shows and podcasts worldwide. He's also been interviewed and/or published extensively, both online and in print.
Example Radio Interview: https://youtu.be/oqP-vv6TE54
Example Podcast 1: https://photogsunite.com/ep64/
Example Podcast 2: https://ernohannink.nl/show161/
Example Podcast 3: https://shows.pippa.io/justgetstarted/episodes/markgreen
Social media, global network of coaching colleagues, speaking engagements / workshops, network of clients.