This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Mark Hernandez is the owner and founder of People and Pets Energetics. He is a Holistic Practitioner that helps people and animals that have “hit the wall” with health and well-being issues. He uses non-invasive energy-medicine modalities and tools to help his clients experience change in a gentle and safe fashion. At times they experience changes immediately, and in other instances, over time. Mark is certified in The Emotion Code, The Body Code and Advanced AshWork. He has talked about and demonstrated his work at The San Antonio Microsoft Store and at events such as The Body Mind Spirit Expo, The San Antonio Wholistic Festival, and numerous holistic fairs in Greater Chicago and the Midwest. He also has been the guest on online radio shows in which he discusses his work as a holistic practitioner and does mini-healings with live callers. In May 2019, he will be launched the People and Pets Show, a weekly online radio show where he interviews leading figures in energy medicine / energy healings for people, animals and spaces. Day by day people are choosing to assume a greater role in their own health and well-being. Mark's work helps people experience more health, happiness, and joy in their everyday lives.
Website (English): http://www.PeopleAndPetsEnergetics.com
Website (Spanish): http://www.ElCodigoDelCuerpo.com
Facebook: People and Pets Energetics
•Energy medicine systems and tools to support your health and well-being
• Energy medicine systems and tools to support the health and well-being of animals
• Clearing spaces with wonky and weird energies
• The Body Code / The Emotion Code (Dr. Bradley Nelson): What they are / how they work
• Advanced ASHWork (Rudy Hunter)
1) How did you get started in energy medicine?
2) Why do people books consultations with you--either for themselves or their pets?
3) What does a typical Body Code / Emotion Cod e/ ASHWork consultation look like?
4) What do people typically experience during and after a consultation?
5) How did you start working with pets ?
6) What do you recommend people do to maintain their energy field at 100% infinite potential?
7) Share a client success story: one for people, another for pets.
8) What is your biggest challenge in being a solopreneur / holistic practitioner?
9) If someone is thinking about launching their own holistic healing practice, what is your one top piece of advice?
10 ) Tap into the collective energy of the listeners -both live and on the replay. What do they need most right now?
For an updated listing of previous podcast and media appearances click on the following link: http://www.peopleandpetsenergetics.com/media-appearances-new/
I'll promote them through social media (especially Facebook) and my website for People and Pets Energetics.