This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Cali BBQ Media Founder
Owner/Operator of Cali Comfort BBQ
- Open for Delivery & Online Take Out Orders of BBQ & To-Go Cocktails only during COVID19.
- Teaching other restaurant and small business owners digital media marketing through our weekly podcast so that they can own their mobile first website content and thrive in the new digital world.
- Turned a failed breakfast business partnership into a full-service, low-and-slow craft BBQ and sports entertainment destination from 2008 - 2020.
- Actively growing brand for more than a decade through digital marketing, social media, community outreach, charity and sports entertainment.
- Catered for the San Diego Chargers, the Los Angeles Chargers, the San Diego Gulls Hockey Club and the San Diego Aztecs.
- Cali Comfort BBQ Online
- Cali Comfort BBQ on Facebook
- Cali Comfort BBQ on Twitter
- Cali Comfort BBQ on Instagram
- Cali Comfort BBQ on YouTube
Organizer - Spring Valley Tailgate & BBQ Festival
- * Annual #SVBBQFest with 28 amateur BBQ teams competing in California's largest annual amateur tailgate & BBQ event.
- * Over 7,000 attendees buying BBQ to benefit Organizations In Training, a local non-profit that mentors at risk youth.
- #SVBBQFest Facebook Page
- #SVBBQFest YouTube Video
Organizer - Del Mar BBQ State Championship
- * 4th Annual Kansas City Barbecue Society State Championship "Turf and Surf" BBQ Event to take place at Del Mar Racing on Sunday, August 18, 2019.
- * Over 50 professional barbecue teams and cooking celebrities in attendance during #BETonBBQ.
- * Live demos and food samples with a beautiful backdrop of Del Mar, where "the turf meets the surf."
- * Teams compete for over $15,000 in cash and prizes.
- 7 Reasons Why Del Mar is the Sexiest Place on Earth for Championship BBQ
- "Turf and Surf" Competition Proves West Coast BBQ is on Fire
- Del Mar BBQ State Championship Facebook Page
- Del Mar BBQ State Championship YouTube Video
* How to Pivot in COVID19 Business Climate
* Digital Media
* Digital Hospitality
* Getting PR & Media Appearances
* Small Business
* Restaurant Ownership
* New Fatherhood
* Locating My Birth Father at Age 36
* San Diego
* Los Angeles Chargers
* Vending in Stadiums
* Event Organizing
* Millennial Life
* Turning your Business into a Media Company
* Self-Publishing a Family Immigrant Memoir
1. What is your thesis on Digital Hospitality?
2. How is your BBQ business more profitable during COVID than it was the previous twelve years?
3. What is Digital Media Marketing?
4. How has #SunriseGratitude changed your life?
5. How does an Alcoholic Sports Bar owner stay sober for over eight years?
6. How do you get local media to care about your business?
7. Why is giving back by participating in community events vital to your business?
8. How does a small business build relationships with professional sports teams when you have no budget?
9. How has to-go alcohol sales transformed your business during COVID19?
10. You say on your podcast, "If we can't tag you, we can't pimp you?" What does that mean?
Sunrises, Gratitude and Coronavirus
A restaurant owner in San Diego is hoping to inspire others - NBC San Diego
Twitter: @shawnpwalchef @CaliComfort @calibbqmedia
Instagram: @CaliComfortBBQ @calibbq
Facebook: Cali Comfort BBQ, Shawn P Walchef
Cali Comfort BBQ Email Newsletter - Over 13,000 active users
Cali BBQ Blog