This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
With a background in military leadership (13 year military career, both enlisted and as a Commissioned Officer); successful businessman; ministry leadership development; author; successful online radio station (#1 world wide rating on several occasions); successful podcaster (3 podcasts); podcasting expert; podcast coach; award winning author; dynamic leadership and team building speaker, both in ministry / churches and in small to medium size businesses; church speaker / event Key Note speaker or conference speaker
Leadership development for churches, ministries or small to medium size businesses...
How to start and run a successful non-profit online radio station...
How to write your first book..
How can Christians be successful in business...
Public Speaking or "Church Speaking" - what's the difference and can Christians do both?
How to set up and run a successful online radio station - focusing on the Christian niche...
How to set up your first podcast...
How to reach out to churches and ministries to speak at their events...
How to develop a successful leadership team (ministry or business)...
How to develop a training program for your niche...
How to market your training program for your niche...
- Life Transformation Radio with Sean Douglas
- The Ed Tyll Show (Starcomm Radio) with Ed Tyll
- Mission Possible Podcast with Christopher Duffley
- Wyleaner TV Show with Wyleaner Springfield
- Your 20 Minute Podcast with David Brower
- Going North with Dominique Brightmon
- Podcasters - with Alexander Laurin
- Patchwork Heart Radio with Bill Snyder
- WWPR 1490 AM Tampa, FL with Tony Gillylan
- Freedom Talk Radio, UK with Andy Preacher
- Business Men & Women of Color with Anne Alston
- Slaying Your Giants Podcast with King David Haynes
- Success Movement Podcast with Sean Wyman
- "808" Podcast with Bob Clark
- The Blind Blogger Podcast with Maxwell Ivey
- Get Published Podcast with Paul Brodie
- Comeback Coach Podcast with Richard Kaufman
- Beyond the Call Podcast with Ken Bator
Social Media (Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn)
Blog post (rthibodeau.com)
Email list (1000+)