This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
For over two decades, Erica Castner has helped business owners and service providers improve their "word of mouth" marketing strategies to find, connect and convert more of their ideal clients. In addition to working with small business owners, Erica has had the privilege of working with (and for) nationally recognized brands such as: Lancome Cosmetics, Victoria's Secret, Dress for Success and the Miss America Organization, just to name a few.
1) How to Find Quality Clients...FASTER
2) Uncover Your Hidden Value in Business
3) Leverage the Power of Your Existing Network
1) What inspired you to help business owners and service providers find their ideal clients?
2) What's the number one way our listeners can differentiate themselves, even if they are in a crowded industry?
3) Why is it important for our listeners to focus on building their professional network?
4) What is the number one mistake most business owners or service providers make when it comes to connecting with influencers and decision makers?
5) I know you have a list of "Eight Ways to Get in Front of Influencers and Decision Makers" Since we don't have time to discuss all eight...what are two ways our audience can get in front of influencers and decision makers, as soon as they're done listening to today's show?
6) Let's chat about your number one way to bridge the gap between off-line and on-line networking.
7) I heard you are a avid reader, what's been a book, professionally or personally that had rocked your world?
8) What is your best tip for someone struggling to take their idea forward?
9) Where can our audience connect with you?
I will promote our episode via my social media channels, including: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest (post schedule will vary but there will be more promotion the first 90 days and then a monthly mention on FB and Twitter. I will also do a dedicated email to announce the appearance.