This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
If you're looking for someone to nerd out with on your podcast, someone who's about the data versus the emotions, I'd love to be a guest.
Since 2010, Jason Berkowitz has been a prominent figure in the New York City SEO scene.
Starting as a Search Engine Optimization freelancer, Jason successfully ranked his first firm (SEOServicesNewYork.org) at the top of the Google search results. As this led to growth, Jason expanded his SEO company into the hybrid inbound marketing agency, Break The Web Digital Marketing.
Since then, Jason has spoken at various marketing & business events, been a guest on a multitude of podcasts, and has consulted with some of the most significant brands in the world.
• Search Engine Optimization
- How Google Algorithms Work
- SEO vs. Google AdWords
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- SEO Social Media
• Digital Marketing Agency Leadership
- Finding The Right Team
- Out of the Box Tactics For Increasing Sales
- Finding Your Niche
• My Hobbies
- New York City Living
- Petting As Many Puppies As Possible
1. What Is SEO?
2. Is SEO Dead?
3. How Can Businesses Utilize SEO w/ A Small Budget?
4. How Much of SEO Has Changed?
5. How Much Needs To Be Invested in SEO?
6. What's Required For Growing A Marketing Agency?
7. What Risks Are Involved w/ Digital Marketing?
8. What's The Future of Marketing/SEO?
9. What Are Some Bad SEO Practices?
10. Did I Read That Correctly? You're a Skydiver?
- IT Rockstars | How Much Should Your IT Business Pay For SEO?
- Good People, Good Marketing | SEO is still about quality and content
- The ROI of SEO | The Computer Marketing Business Show
- Shooting Spaces Podcast - Episode 6 | SEO For Real Estate Photographers
- The Marketing Agency Leadership Podcast | Why Old-School SEO Fails to Deliver
- 5 Business Lessons You Learn on The Streets, Not In School
- 7 Bad SEO Practices to Avoid at All Costs
- How Jason Berkowitz Went From Hustling Personal Trainer To Digital Marketing Expert
- 8 Tips to Be a Better Leader in Your Life
- The Small Business Expo
- Rank Watch - Interview
- Evan Carmichael - 5 SEO Predictions
- Social Media Today
- Much more that I probably forgot to post!
Personal Social Platforms
Business Social Platforms (2 Agencies)
Blog Posts w/ Links