This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
If you're looking for someone to nerd out with on your podcast, someone who's about the data versus the emotions, I'd love to be a guest.
Since 2010, I've been a prominent figure in the New York City SEO scene.
Starting as a Search Engine Optimization freelancer, I've successfully ranked my first firm (SEOServicesNewYork.org) at the top of the Google search results. As this led to growth, I have expanded my SEO company into the hybrid inbound marketing agency, Break The Web Digital Marketing.
Since then, I've has spoken at various marketing & business events, been a guest on a multitude of podcasts (see below), and have consulted with some of the most significant brands in the world.
• Search Engine Optimization
- How Google Algorithms Work
- SEO vs. Google AdWords
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- Technical SEO
- SEO Myths
• Digital Marketing Agency Leadership
- Finding The Right Team
- Out of the Box Tactics For Increasing Sales
- Finding Your Niche
- Power of Delegation
• My Hobbies
- New York City Living
- Petting As Many Puppies As Possible
- Fitness / Bio-Hacking
1. What Is SEO?
2. Is SEO Dead?
3. How Can Businesses Utilize SEO w/ A Small Budget?
4. How Much of SEO Has Changed?
5. How Much Needs To Be Invested in SEO?
6. What's Required For Growing A Marketing Agency?
7. What Risks Are Involved w/ Digital Marketing?
8. What's The Future of Marketing/SEO?
9. What Are Some Bad SEO Practices?
10. Did I Read That Correctly? You're a Skydiver?
- How to get to page 1 of Google for FREE traffic | Winning with Shopify
- Simple (and Creative) Conversion Optimization Strategies to Convert Visitors Into Leads | The Creative Marketing Zone
- Content Gap Analysis & Topic Creation for Content Marketing | eCommerce Marketing Podcast
- Redefining SEO With Jason Berkowitz | Hollywood Unbranded
- IT Rockstars | How Much Should Your IT Business Pay For SEO?
- Good People, Good Marketing | SEO is still about quality and content
- The ROI of SEO | The Computer Marketing Business Show
- Shooting Spaces Podcast - Episode 6 | SEO For Real Estate Photographers
- SEO Is Not Dead: Why Seo Is Still A Crucial Part Of Digital Marketing
- The Marketing Agency Leadership Podcast | Why Old-School SEO Fails to Deliver
- 5 Business Lessons You Learn on The Streets, Not In School
- 7 Bad SEO Practices to Avoid at All Costs
- 10 Productivity Hacks for Digital Nomads
- How Jason Berkowitz Went From Hustling Personal Trainer To Digital Marketing Expert
- 8 Tips to Be a Better Leader in Your Life
- The Small Business Expo
- Rank Watch - Interview
- Evan Carmichael - 5 SEO Predictions
- Social Media Today
- Much more that I probably forgot to post!
Personal Social Platforms
Business Social Platforms (2 Agencies)
Blog Posts w/ Links