I am an open book and love to discuss topics in all areas I have experience in. I value all points of view and am always excited to learn new things. Some questions/topics I am often asked on podcasts:
- How things like a paralyzed face from Bell's Palsy and closing my family business during Covid has effected me and how I bounced back.
- The community I am creating with my followers on Instagram called "Bell's Palsy Talk with Barbie" where I hope to show everyone that they are important and that their story matters.
- When I figured out that even though I adore my kids, it's OK to not have a mom-mobile and for them to not be your ONLY focus.
- How I figured out that dance would make me a great business woman?
- Why I have tried so many weird things - like oil pulling?
- When I learned about the Universe and really "bought in"?
- How the Universe has SERIOUSLY knocked me down when I didn't listen?
- How does it feel to finally know and be exactly where I know I am meant and deserve to be?